Olympics...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah if anyone has been paying attention with the olympics then you would have seen Shelley Rudman on the Women's Skeleton Run. Just to let you know that she got Silver Medal and she is related to me. Thats right, my cousin is famous! HAHAHAHAH I OWN EVERYONE!!!

And to Lee, Dust and David: You guys will get to meet her when I come and visit this summer.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow let's not even go into that. They're both technically the olympics.

Congradulations to your cousin kidboy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skeleton, eh? Tell your cousin shes got balls. A silver medal is quite the accomplishment.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Congratulations on your cousin's roomates aunt's grandfather's goldfish's mother's victory.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god it's takes guts to do skeleton. Congrats to her I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd probably **** my pants if I had to do the skeleton, she's got guts. Anyways, congrats to her and her medal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah my family is like " You are crazy for doing that!" Her time was just a little over a minute and the speeds she was going were about 168km. I image thats incredibly fast since I don't know how to convert that into mph.

Best answers
Skeleton? Is that like Luge? Either way, congrats to your cousin, and to you for being famous... kinda.

Oh, and 168kmh = 104.38mph

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Skeleton? Is that like Luge? Either way, congrats to your cousin, and to you for being famous... kinda.

Oh, and 168kmh = 104.38mph
Skeleton = luge, only head first.

Congrats to your cousin, now stop milking her victory.

Best answers
Kidboy...

just because ur couzin is in the olympics dosnt mean she's famous.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm... would you ever think about doing something likes this kidboy? Maybe you could take home a medal, or an award for the most h0rny ath1337 :p.

Best answers
Sweden is so gonna win tonight!
Peter Forsberg is gonna pawn all; )

Bolteh2

B
Winter olympics are the olympics only canadians, northern americans, scandinavians and russians like.. the rest of the world couldn't care less for that downgraded sportsevent..

She couldn't win gold, so it's not that big of a deal to post it here and accentuate that SHE'S RELATED TO YOU OMFG!..

My greatgreatgreatgreat...grandfather, named Etienne Lenoir, developed the fuel engine.. Does that make him famous? No, because nobody knows about him, but everybody does remember the guy whe used that engine in the first car..

Sidenote: that movie sucks because the makers have no clue.. Northern italy is part of the alpes.. and yes, there is snow in the alpes

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be angry that you're not X-TREME!!!!!, Bolteh.

I don't even watch the regular olympics...Good Job on being related to someone who did something, Kidboy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha! I saw her when I was in Las Vegas in my room while my parents were gambling. She did a good job mate. Congrats to you and your cousin. =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Yeah if anyone has been paying attention with the olympics then you would have seen Shelley Rudman on the Women's Skeleton Run. Just to let you know that she got Silver Medal and she is related to me. Thats right, my cousin is famous! HAHAHAHAH I OWN EVERYONE!!!

And to Lee, Dust and David: You guys will get to meet her when I come and visit this summer.
is she coming too? and does that mean you wont be the only one parading in your undies?

hang on... we wont be the only ones. thats better >;]

anyway, if she comes along thats cool, if not, oh well. but certainly congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom