older neji

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the neji from the manga (means it hasnt been shown on the anime yet), its still a wip so some things may be missing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty good, I didn't see Neji age though. He seems a little plump, but I don't know if its the model's fault or mine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you use the same hands on every model? cos they all have this...weird stubby look to them =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh ill just make the joints more defined >_>

heres the ref just incase

Best answers
There is that ribbon on the back part of his hair its always been there even as he grew old you just cant see it in that manga page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The modelling itself is pretty spot on, but he looks short thanks to the size of the head. Lengthen his limbs a bit to give him that teenage look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
luckyownz92 said:
There is that ribbon on the back part of his hair its always been there even as he grew old you just cant see it in that manga page.
i got a angled back ref so i already have his hair tie on, ill try an lenghen him a lil after i watch family guy =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dnno but i think you mostly copy some of ur old models and fill it in and edit themesh to the character youwant... do you? I only gues.

Anyway its very accurate :D if ya so fast ya really should learn hos to skinmap or...try again to skin ...maybe with "gimp" if your Ps is expieried

Best answers
The neji is good, but please put *SPPPPPOOOOOIIIIILLLLER* in your title next time, i'm spoiled now <_>

Best answers
It says Older Neji in the title i think thats warning enough :warning:

Best answers
Elemental said:
It says Older Neji in the title i think thats warning enough :warning:

but old can also be as Old from that it has been a long time ago :talk:

but if you saw the wip pic then you shouldnt scroll any further if you dont wanna be spoiled eh;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
old neji as in age

elemental did me a render with the edits i made

Best answers
i know duhh but i was just saying that maybe understood it that way and btw nice going keep it up :yes:

Best answers
errr ds since i dont have your msn mind tellin me if he has any new moves(for animations i will be doin of course >.<)

dont wanna spoil is so just msn me [email protected]

oh yea...and great job:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom