Old RedSaiyan Sonic 1.0/1.1 model

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Does anybody have Sonic model which was on first RedSaiyan?

I wanted to make a Sonic&company ( Shadow FTW ) plugin for ESF, but I couldn't find Sonic model I wanted to edit to make Super Sonic, Shadow, Super Shadow & other off him.

So I'm asking - does anybody of you guys have it or no ?

Thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I have a Sonic/Shadow/Super Sonic/Super Shadow model, but highly doubt this is the one from redsaiyan

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, could you please read your private message from me?
Thanks...

Doesn't matter if its Redsaiyan or not, I just need it for Sonic & company plugin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A new plugin? Sounds interesting, could you tell us what it does? :3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It adds new classes. XD Sonic, Shadow ( both Sonic and Shadow trans into "Super" form ), Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Chaos, Emerald keeper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet! So you get to use all normal ESF characters AND the Sonic chars?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are the different characters gonna have the same special abilities in the games?

i.e. sonic having fast running speed but cant fly, tails(miles) using his tails to propel forwards...you know stuff like that?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes. Everyone will have their special moves. Shadow will have his dissapear-explosion move, Sonic his fast moving, etc.

DBZ chars + Sonic chars in one ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Yes. Everyone will have their special moves. Shadow will have his dissapear-explosion move, Sonic his fast moving, etc.

DBZ chars + Sonic chars in one ^^
That sounds awesome, but. If Sonic, Ami, Shadow etc (except Tails/Knuckles) cannot fly, don't you think that will make them less powerful than the DBZ chars?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
hm.. not actually
if they're fast enough dodging and then hitting will be a good combo
If you can't fly, how will you defeat an opponent at the top of the map, spamming SBC or KHH at you?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i would expect sonics spin attack could propel him to the top of a map, im sure he'll find ways to get them to be able to propel themselves to pretty high heights

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope these models are good enough...Except these are official sega made models, someone extracted them from the game (Sonic Heroes) into a .3ds format. By scaling them, assigning the bones,setting certian polies to certain colors, and a soundpack too boot, you get this :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When the plugin is done I guess. These are personal models anyway, you can't find them publicly, because I don't know if spreading around an official model would be wise...Correct me if I'm wrong one of you modeling people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom