Old Quake Mod?

Best answers
I played an old quake mod of this game for a day or two (untill I messed up both games and quake now plays as piccolo.) and it seems like it might be like this game. if anyone has played that can you tell me if it is the same?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never played bfp. But from what i here it was ok , but i really can't say if it was bad or good cause i never played it

oh and by the way , welcome to the forums ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BFP was something like Alpha 2.0 with better models and animations but the beams were crapier

Best answers
agentorange said:
I played an old quake mod of this game for a day or two (untill I messed up both games and quake now plays as piccolo.) and it seems like it might be like this game. if anyone has played that can you tell me if it is the same?
The only difference is that BFP has better physics than ESF, otherwise gameplay and even graphics are far better than BFP (Bid For Power).

BFP = Quake 3 engine
ESF = Modified Quake 2 engine (HL1 engine)

Best answers
The bfp melee is sooooooooooo boring and does a lot of damage. BFP is a very fast game. When you control a beam, the whole trail moves as a pole!!! It's crap :)

Best answers
I acually liked that old bfp game. as far as I can remember I onyl played as goku and krillin, or just goku and imagined there being a krillin. I was...about maybe 11ish at the time so I dont really remember the melee being bad. I liked to shoot beams, however :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom