Old POTW

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im looking at all the 1.3 pics on ESF-World and I found one that was really cool.
If you look closely you can see vegeta is charging a second beam in his hand while PSing. There was a thread about the pic a while back but no one saw this (I think).

Im really not sure if he is or not. If this is something everyone already knows than just close the thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, this is old :D.

But very awesome, its the new PS struggle system, called pumping PS. You can pump more energy into the balls while you are PSing.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I knew it. Everyone always know everything weeks before I do. A well, might aswell close this then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'eh! I'm the little red dot ^_^.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that picture, it was probably one of the better potw's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, this is a pretty good one. I was thankful enough for the fixed powerstruggles (straight struggles), then I saw the bar at the bottom.
GrimReaper said:
I knew it. Everyone always know everything weeks before I do.
It seems 'everyone' has Force Pit access :]

(2700th post, you fiends!)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, everyone probably has force pit access. My mom has a phobia about using a credit card online so I probably wont have access for a while.

Strange, in the old thread about the pic almost everyone said it was a bad POTW and the models sucked and blah blah... Almost everyone always have bad stuff too say about updates and models and everything.

I just want to thank everyone who works on ESF for their awesome work and espesially Pain for the POTW updates. :) Thanks guys.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not really "everyone" has force pit access, there are 16522 members on this forums. (i hope i have that correct), so i can't really see how that is everyone. If it was everyone, then ESF got over $82,610.. *rich*

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy knowing that commes from the outlines and news ^^

Best answers
not everyone ... i'm not in force pit .. .don't have acces .. i don't wanna know every thing about it ... i'll find out on my self

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom