Old pics I found of me trolling in Diablo 3

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
They patch it out like 2 days later. I heard some people were doing it to Hardcore players, >.<

For anyone who doesn't know, those monsters are called "Champions" and "Elites" and they are some of the hardest enemies to beat in the game, and plus that's in the highest difficulty setting. I lured them all back to town with my wizard.

I posted this in the Diablo 3 forums and got banned.

goodluckguyshahahaha.jpg

griefersdream.jpg

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITT: you being dumb

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
ITT: you being dumb
It was the only fun thing to do after getting frustrated doing runs and finding nothing good. C'mon... you can't admit that you've never griefed in times of boredom before.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It was the only fun thing to do after getting frustrated doing runs and finding nothing good. C'mon... you can't admit that you've never griefed in times of boredom before.
I can admit to that because I'm not a jerk. I don't enjoy ruining other people's fun because I bored. Does that sound like fun? Making someone else unhappy? That's not fun, that's just being a jerk and ruining a game for someone else.

Furthermore, you don't know if a person is say, trying to relieve grief of a deceased family member via playing this game. They're having fun, going along their way, enjoying losing themselves in the game, and suddenly, a dck headed troll comes along, kills them with unbeatable odds, and they are forced back to reality again.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They patch it out like 2 days later. I heard some people were doing it to Hardcore players, >.<

For anyone who doesn't know, those monsters are called "Champions" and "Elites" and they are some of the hardest enemies to beat in the game, and plus that's in the highest difficulty setting. I lured them all back to town with my wizard.

I posted this in the Diablo 3 forums and got banned.

View attachment 2196

View attachment 2197
You're an ass.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
LOL... I'm surprised you guys can read so well while you gallop so tall on your high horses. Seriously, give me a break. I bet most of you would have been "Last-Second-Melee'rs" back in the day.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
LOL... I'm surprised you guys can read so well while you gallop so tall on your high horses. Seriously, give me a break. I bet most of you would have been "Last-Second-Melee'rs" back in the day.
And seeing as we're making judgements based on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,
I bet that you are a serial killer with a hundred sex slaves in his basement for regular torturing.

So, you make fun of us for reading your posts, and you make fun of us for not reading your post. PICK ONE.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't enjoy being griefed, why would I do that to others?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol still wouldn't kill my Monk.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually don't recall kill stealing on purpose when I played ESF, but there's a pretty significant difference on the ******* scale between kill stealing and joining random games to grief people who are trying to play a game to have fun. Especially if they're on a Hardcore character.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Diablo 3 sucks. I gave that game way too many chances. Yea my monk is all badass and shit but he's been shelved for months, as with the game. I'll give you a 4/10 on the grief because there aren't many other ways to grief people in D3.

Griefing owns though, and is probably the only reason I play EVE Online.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVE is built around the ability to do whatever you want, though, so it isn't really griefing. It just mirrors reality.

That said, HEY GUYS WHO'S HEARD OF STAR CITIZEN? ******* PSYCHED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom