old Majin vegeta release

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE U WORK vEGETA ROCKS U ROCK MAN I GIVE U 10/10 and can i edit this model in ur permission please

Best answers
nice model, wow i never thought youd ever release any models to any of us esf folks :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I had a non ssj of this Vegeta o_O but still beautiful!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive wanted this model for a while now... but its kinda old and there's no need for me to drool over it.. i like the newer one better..this is a good model.. but smo has improved a whole lot since then... *throws the model out the window*

Best answers
hey smo, um did you mean for this model to work for esf, cause it does work, perfectly actually. And the thing is i have vegeta going from Pro's normal vegeta to ur ssj vegeta, and it looks kinda goofy! so yeah lates!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are u releasing that one as well Mr. Smo? and why not the bd one as well?

Best answers
well im not gonna be a lil nooba5tard, beggin 4 u to release anything, but it would be nice to have a non ssj vegeta! ^^

Best answers
have you got the beat up one and can i download it pleace from Mr X :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, its weird when you are Majin Vegeta and then you transform then you are still Majin Vegeta (or SSJ Vegeta)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sin Goku said:
I don't like it. Skin is blurry, skin isn't at the right position, hair looks too low poly and mirrored, arms seem wrong scaled, shoe skin is MS paint like, head (especially forehead) looks missshapen. There are some more minor flaws I won't list here. I'm glad you are on a higher skill level now :D
when u can do better than that model, ill listen 2 ure complaints =)

Best answers
You are arrogant. This was some constructive criticism what to do better. To talk to me from your "king" position is childish and silly.

Bolteh2

B
well, did he ask for criticism? no, its just a release of an old model, he wont change anything about so your constructive criticism doesnt apply to this one

Best answers
I knew you'd step in to defend him...
But: I didn't ask him to DO better, as I also admitted that he has better skills now. This were just the things WRONG which MIGHT be done better...

And nothing changes that I lost respect now for this little arrogant boy, even if his new models are cool...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol this 'little arrogant boy' had already pointed out this model was old and so its obvious that it would never be worked on again, making your crits out of place and unnecessary - if i had asked for crits I would have taken your post into account, and this is nothing todo with my 'status' in the esf community.. I dont ask people to like my models or myself, so those comments really dont affect me =)

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i like smo!
i like smo's models!
Me want normal vegeta released from smo please???

great model (as usual?!)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
After the amount of crap smo gets from this community i'm suprised he bothers to release anything here anymore. GJ me likes

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here!
i like your models 2! Smo RULEZ!
it would be cool if u release the battle damage and the non ssj...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom