Old goodies.

Best answers
I ended up looking through old drawings of mine today and I found a few old favorites.
I've been considering picking up drawing again, before I could pass endless hours doing just that and the days just didnt have enough hours for me, in fact I've lost alot of sleep over it too. But somehow I just can't find any kind of inspiration at all lately.
Even though the drawings can't really be changed at this point I'd like to see what people think about them.
Also I drew all these directly with pen, never fancied the pencil much back then.
Also I don't have the privilege of having a scanner, so what I have to do is take a picture with the digital camera and usb them into the pc. Still I think the quality is pretty much ok, even though not the same as if I had a scan.
They are a bit big, so I'll post thumbnails rather than the image directly.
~~~~~

This one is simply a page I folded in the middle and added details continiously to, which I used to do alot. I dont remember for how long I drew on this piece of paper, but it probably was around two days with a lot of breaks. I realize the perspective of the house is totally flat and the doors on the fence could also be alot better. There are three separate drawings in this picture, it's not meant to be the same one.

I used to sign my drawings for a time as "Ice" or "Icegirl". Guess I felt special being the only icelandic girl in a huge radius around me back in Spain, those days of being "unique" are pretty much over now. xD
Basically what I wrote on it in spanish means that "for once I keep it" since I gave alot of my good drawings away to friends all the time.

~Tumbnail removed on request, some people appear to have alot of imagination and see things that arent actually there.
http://xs57.xs.to/pics/05484/girl_.jpg

I drew this one while listening to System of a Down - Sugar on repeat. I love that song and somehow it inspired me to draw a crazy voodoo kind of guy. This is actually the one and only male I've drawn successfully in my lifetime. I probably should have made the mask look a bit more wooden like.

This was suposed to be some kind of mean -middle age- viking woman. I rather failed doing well the lips and the form of the face, also all the weapons I draw/drew didnt look metaly enough.

This last one is the least impressive one. My ex was playing some strategy game, Warcraft perhaps? I can't remember, but it had some dwarfs that would whine from time to time saying "Move here... Move there!" when you'd give them comands on towards where to walk. So I drew this fellow.
Alot of details could be done all over (helm and belt as example) also I fail on perspective once again on the axe and horns, but decided I should post it as well with the others.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap if you did those with a ball inked pen, I will bow to you. o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AquaGeneration said:
get on your knees then D:

awsome work Rayna, you need to start drawing again =]

Best answers
AquaGeneration said:
You may bow now then ;P

And thanks Lee, I'm considering to do so, now I just need inspiration :x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good, cos i love looking at your goodies >;]

as for inspiration..... hmm i dunno, take a friend and draw him/her in your own style?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
good, cos i love looking at your goodies >;]

as for inspiration..... hmm i dunno, take a friend and draw him/her in your own style?
PERVE! :O

I like them. The first is my favorite. :)

I want to take up drawing again. But it's been so long :( School's a *****.

*bows* Was it a papermate erasable pen!?!?!? :O:O:O

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
*bows* Was it a papermate erasable pen!?!?!? :O:O:O
No erasing, just a normal ink-ball pen. The only part where there is a little of "erasing" isnt really erasing, in two spots on the voodoo one, I used tippex to cover up where I had messed up a litte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom