Old dayssss!!

Best answers
:D

Who sad I wasnt there???? :laff:
ok...re-edited a little:)...hope joo won't be angry on me
still...if u are gonna make a new one....can u make Cucumba like that sig that he has with Morpheus with the green head :p...also...add David in yar next ESF Group Picture :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i havent seen phrack in awhile. Nor have i seen Yui. Hwo mentioned everyone else.

*edit* Well apparently phrack is around :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember that, it was on here when i joined... meh thinks we should make a new one, and all colaborate =D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Who sad I wasnt there???? :laff:
ok...re-edited a little:)...hope joo won't be angry on me
still...if u are gonna make a new one....can u make Cucumba like that sig that he has with Morpheus with the green head :p...also...add David in yar next ESF Group Picture :p
you butchered it...>_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny picture.

but i wont add people unless ive got reasons to do so.. if you got a joinup date that goes back a LONG time, then it gives a certain sign of being oldskool i guess, or moderators/admins get a higher chance of being added. above that, personal friends and CFBs got highest chances of being added by me.

but im no longer modifying this one, its past time now. if i am to make a new mural, id make a higher quality one. and all images in the same style.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe you can actually include me in the new one, if you ever do it :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back Dudeman! Yeah I remember that ;)

Yui isn't around, she's hardly around, Spin isn't around, most of the people are still around though.

*Edit* Add me if you make a new one ;P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killa.. majin_dream.. dream killer..

sorry but i dont remeber you under any of those names.. yet your joinup date and postcount show that your quite a dedicated poster/forum member.. did i forget about you? or did we never talk?

oh suicidal maniac, i dont know why you werent in the last one, but if im to make a new one, your definitely in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w000000000t

i wasl ooking for that pic quite a while now :p i only have an old version, thas this one:

thnx dude :p its my bg now :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay im on the old one, and would like to be on the new one too \o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I say don't change it. I like it how it was before it was altered. If your going to make a new one you should add new people. (By new people i mean new that started and have stuck around up until now) Because it's not fair to them, and chances are it makes them feel left out of the forum. I don't think that join date or post count should have anything to do with it really. but that's just my 2 cents. No biggy.

Best answers
Heh, looks nice (sans the Evil_Goku edit). I wouldn't mind being on the new one :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom