Old artwork!

Best answers
Old Goku and Vegeta artwork!

Hey guys, haven't been on these forums in ages! Anyways, I just decided to post up old artwork that I drew almost 5 years ago when I was 16 and bored in different classes! :)

This was a freehand copy of the DBZ Movie 13 poster I found online. I actually submitted it for school and retold DB as for our Greek Mythology assignment. What you had to do was create a god and make up a story. Got like 98 overall for the assignment! lol! :D I'm unhappy with the face though, but I couldn't change it because the paper I was using was pretty low quality and the eraser was starting to destroy the paper!

This is the only artwork I copied though.

This was just an attempt by me to draw complete on the computer with a mouse. Took me like 45 minutes... what a long time! By hand it'd take me no longer than 5 minutes.

This one I did while VERY bored in Chinese school...

Finally, this was when I was SUPPOSED to be watching a video in Biology class... but that was boring so I ended up drawing this! :)

Comments? Forgot all about these drawings until I was uploading something to my account. Haven't drawn any DB related stuff since these pics.

Best answers
Its nice. That third picture that you drawn is exactly what I meant in the suggestion. Where Vegeta is charging up power. You must have really watch DBZ tons of times to get that picture in your mind. :)

Very well drawn 9/10

Best answers
Thanks for the comments, but what suggestion are you referring to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chinese class eh? i take chinese at my school

wo de ming zi shi tao dan, wo xi huan ni hua :)

wo de guo shi du zi e...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face and hands on each sketch seem to be your achilles hill.

Good shading and proportion work overall, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom