Okay wtf is this MAVAV bullcrap.

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
check out this web site: www.mavav.org

now after that, check out this e-mail i sent to this organization:

"your "cause" is a joke. i've played video games for years, and i've never stabbed anyone. i've never shot up heroin. i've never run over anyone in a car full of prostitutes drive-by shooting homeless people while snorting crack cocaine. your organization is nothing more than a group of ignorant women and effeminate men who clearly have no idea what a video game is, much less it's effect on society or children. so next time you're happily cooking dinner for your family i hope a second, a mere second of lucent thought pops into your little homemaker brain, and perhaps you take the time to sit down, put a game in a machine, play it for ten minutes, and come to the realization that you are only trying to find something, someone to blame for the increase in violent crime, drug use, and etcetera in today's youth. the truth is that it isn't the video games they play, or the television they watch, it's how you as a parent raise them that determines how they will act in the future. if you don't like the games, don't buy them. but don't ruin everyone else's fun with your mindless paranoia."

watch them say something like "see what video games do to our youth?"

stupid morons.

Best answers
lol i sent them THIS email

I totally agree and support your noble cause. Video games are corrupting these kids minds. Just last week my youngest boy johnny almost killed himself eating mushrooms desperatly trying to "enlarge" himself like mario. After 5 hours of getting his stomach pumped, i took him home, were he AGAIN tryed something from these games. He made a homeade explosive, wrote "C-4" on it, and then preceded to spray paint the upstairs bathroom wall "Bomb site B" Then he made his little sister pose as a hostage of some sort, and then ran upstairs to difuse his fake bomb. A minute later i hear a ear shattering scream from upstairs "COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN!" then he preceded to yell some sort of owl noise...woot..or something like that.... yes these video games must be stopped..

(Then i add way at the bottom)

P.S all that was a total load of ****, you guys are morons and any kid who actually takes those games seriously really needs help....like clinicly wise. so stop ruining other peoples fun just because your uptight and paranoid. Its your fault if your child ends up like that not tv or video games, your their parents for gods sake (im sure youll email me back saying about you are being responsible by not letting them play those "horrid" games right?) you guys are all the same, you find a way to make everything seem responsible for ****ed up kids/teens today to make yourself look better when its your fault if they end up like that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vash-[*RPC*]-
check out this web site: www.mavav.org

now after that, check out this e-mail i sent to this organization:

"your "cause" is a joke. i've played video games for years, and i've never stabbed anyone. i've never shot up heroin. i've never run over anyone in a car full of prostitutes drive-by shooting homeless people while snorting crack cocaine. your organization is nothing more than a group of ignorant women and effeminate men who clearly have no idea what a video game is, much less it's effect on society or children. so next time you're happily cooking dinner for your family i hope a second, a mere second of lucent thought pops into your little homemaker brain, and perhaps you take the time to sit down, put a game in a machine, play it for ten minutes, and come to the realization that you are only trying to find something, someone to blame for the increase in violent crime, drug use, and etcetera in today's youth. the truth is that it isn't the video games they play, or the television they watch, it's how you as a parent raise them that determines how they will act in the future. if you don't like the games, don't buy them. but don't ruin everyone else's fun with your mindless paranoia."

watch them say something like "see what video games do to our youth?"

stupid morons.
I totaly agree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup dont take it seriously :p

and by the way vash ur sig rox0rs but get rid of one of the gifs cause both makes ur sig alittle big for the 56k foos who are too lazy to get dsl

YA HEAR ME 56K PEOPLE GET DSL!!

Best answers
But as regards the dreaded Mavav, I think we have very little to worry about.

In fact, I am prepared to call it a hoax.

I hate moms just as much as the next guy, but that site doesn't have the taint of mom. It has the taint of fancy lads trying to get your blood up. No articles. No privacy policy. Some of the language and word choice rings false. The hyperbole takes a step too far, even for a concerned parents site, to hold any water.

Here is my backup plan: If it does turn out to be real and I just didn't believe it, well, that's because I've reached this, like, hyperspace, higher plane of cynicism where all reality and the people in it are a ridiculous pageant for my amusement.
The server for Mavav.org traces here:

drakhath.net [216.226.142.104]

To a devious clan site, no less! There are definately some good bits on that parody, it is my hope that they take a major media outlet for a ride with it. Answer requests for interviews, etc.

(CW)TB

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats funny, a fake anti-gamer orginization run by a Clan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Irrelevant. It's still funny. AND DON'T EVER CORRECT ME!

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
incase u people dont know it was all a hoax

it was made up by a clan as a joke.

incase u dont believe me
http://www.penny-arcade.com/

lol that's where i got the MAVAV thing from in the first place...egg on my face...
well it felt good to vent some steam at stupid mothers everywhere.

FIGHT THE MACHINE!

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
Originally posted by Biggs
lol i sent them THIS email

I totally agree and support your noble cause. Video games are corrupting these kids minds. Just last week my youngest boy johnny almost killed himself eating mushrooms desperatly trying to "enlarge" himself like mario. After 5 hours of getting his stomach pumped, i took him home, were he AGAIN tryed something from these games. He made a homeade explosive, wrote "C-4" on it, and then preceded to spray paint the upstairs bathroom wall "Bomb site B" Then he made his little sister pose as a hostage of some sort, and then ran upstairs to difuse his fake bomb. A minute later i hear a ear shattering scream from upstairs "COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN!" then he preceded to yell some sort of owl noise...woot..or something like that.... yes these video games must be stopped..

(Then i add way at the bottom)

P.S all that was a total load of ****, you guys are morons and any kid who actually takes those games seriously really needs help....like clinicly wise. so stop ruining other peoples fun just because your uptight and paranoid. Its your fault if your child ends up like that not tv or video games, your their parents for gods sake (im sure youll email me back saying about you are being responsible by not letting them play those "horrid" games right?) you guys are all the same, you find a way to make everything seem responsible for ****ed up kids/teens today to make yourself look better when its your fault if they end up like that.
lol...despite it all being a hoax, i tip my hat to you, sir.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah! I sent Penny-Arcade an email containing the Proof of it being fictitious. Im probably not the only one but i like taking credit since it gives me self esteem.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone have real sites against video games that we can bash?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its funny seeing what the fake moms say so image what the real ones would say!

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
i'm guessing it would go something like

"if we don't STOP these monsters from making HORRIBLE titles like "Crash Bandicoot" in which you murder innocent animals by jumping on them and stomping them to death. Then the player eats apple-like fruit most likely tainted with "sweet lady 'h' " or some such drug. these heartless ******* game-developers must be stopped before tainted children somehow get a hold of some nuclear weapons and blow us all to hell thanks to games like "duke nukem."
Yesterday i came in and found my son playin some horrible game called "ESF" in which pointy-haired demons spew fireballs from their hands and are adorned with clothing showing satanic symbols. I watched my son fly up to one of the certainly satanic players of this game, glowing with satanic fire and kicked him in the face. THIS SATANIC ONLINE COMMUNITY MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY TAINT ANYMORE INNOCENT KIDS!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the religous moms point of view with all the satanic people.

i know that my mom found pokemon snap ( i was only 10!) to be depressing, and mario was a bad infulence
i dont see mario shooting up or anything or pikachu zapping himself to death so whats she thinking :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u think about it mario is gaming filled with drugs. mario was hippy lets examine. he stomps on the ba mushrooms, while he takes these other mushrooms(shrooms) that make him grow taller(another world for tall high), then he is on a trip so now he has to get flower power(the fire flowers) by this time he is so stoned he thinks he can shoot fireballs. see he is collecting gold coins to buy more mushrooms(shrooms) and y is he always hungry? u see drug enduced game. dont foget doctor mario lol

Best answers
HAHAHA
or like the bit when you run really fast and jump he flaps his arms and tries to fly but cant. HAHA
Well thats italian plumbers for you, taking drugs going on mad drug crazed turtle killing sprees through the sewers. Then climbing the 'beanstalk'
HAHA funny funny stuff. Sorta reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.
Anyway these games are obviously satanic. Yeah i can picture Satan in the firy depths of hell, playing another game of pokemon and cackling evily.
...anyway...
Come on someone must no a real site so we can abuse them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom