okay r the servers down

Best answers
im not finding any games and when i try to create one it gets to the i think it says connecting to network and then it boots me it doesnt say im missing anything?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Are you using Steam?

Best answers
im using steam it loads up then moves to connect to master server and just doesnt make it to the game itself just throws the whats the word when ur in task manager its at like 250,000k then it goes back to the opening page any help would be appreiciated

Best answers
Computer specs? Also check your internet connection. And you have to be logged into steam when you play ESF.

Best answers
im currently logged into steam i have had same problem for 2 days starting last night internets fine and the same problem happens it starts to load speeds up and comes to a dead stop and crashes when i try to play should i try to re install?

Best answers
yeah maybe try reinstalling. remember though if you un-install HL then you have to play HL once even if its for 30 seconds so that ESF will know where to install itself. Also post your computer specs. I'm assuming your comp. can handle the game. Also it might help to close off all other windows so that ESF is the only thing running if your computer can't process the info. fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom