okay, be honest

Is she hot/****able?

• Total voters
Best answers
Would you **** Sarah Palin? It doesn't have to be at her current age, maybe in her 20's or another age. But lets put all our cards on the table here and be honest. Do you think shes hot?

I know i voted :) lol

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, shes not my type.

Btw, this thread has to be up there as one of the worst threads in this forums history. =/

Best answers
She's a blundering idiot...but she's got some nice titties

Totally bonable...I'd even lick her ass

Best answers
maybe it is one of the worst threads...but i was bored and was wondering if anyone else thought she was good lol

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Anyone else play the "Is she ****able game"

Essentially when I'm working, any female i see I either say "yes" or I say "No"

It's a fun game to pass the time.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hot? no.

but would i giver her some nuttzy action? definitely.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Her head is outrageously square shaped, especially when she's smiling/grinning, she scares me.

Last edited:
Best answers
Ugliest MILF I've seen in years. That includes the old guy in Vienna with a "MILF" t-shirt (not MILF-hunter, but MILF)

Best answers
Hey Odin that palin is'nt hot she's just old nice woman and that's it!Girl in your avatar is more hot than that old woman...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
even my ridiculous use of substances will not get the blood flowing in the peenor for palin.

Now, Janet Reno...that's a ****ing babe.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even my ridiculous use of substances will not get the blood flowing in the peenor for palin.

Now, Janet Reno...that's a ****ing babe.
It's her chiseled jaw, isn't it?

Honestly, even if Palin were smoking hot, she's so unbelievably stupid that I'd never be able to force myself to get it on with her. It's just such a major turn off. She couldn't even quote Albright correctly, and she had the goddamn cup in front of her face.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm honestly surprised by this thread. Thought I'd be the only one voting no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's her chiseled jaw, isn't it?

Honestly, even if Palin were smoking hot, she's so unbelievably stupid that I'd never be able to force myself to get it on with her. It's just such a major turn off. She couldn't even quote Albright correctly, and she had the goddamn cup in front of her face.

That's what duct tape over the mouth is for.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what duct tape over the mouth is for.
It doesn't make me forget she's 2 IQ points away from being legally retarded.

Best answers
It doesn't make me forget she's 2 IQ points away from being legally retarded.
And yet, millions of Americans support her and McCain, I bet you they'll even win the elections. And if that happens, I will start generalizing and calling every American retarded.

But back on topic: I'd hit Margaret Thatcher before even considering doing Palin (and even then I'd be thinking of Thatcher while doing Palin). Like Jefferson (forgive me for not knowing who you actually are) said, doing mentally disabled girls is quite the turn off. Before you know it, you'll be drenched in dribble and infected with all sorts of filthy diseases due to bad vaginal care.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or their constant dribbling might help lubricate. I'll need to test that sometime.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet, millions of Americans support her and McCain, I bet you they'll even win the elections. And if that happens, I will start generalizing and calling every American retarded.

But back on topic: I'd hit Margaret Thatcher before even considering doing Palin (and even then I'd be thinking of Thatcher while doing Palin). Like Jefferson (forgive me for not knowing who you actually are) said, doing mentally disabled girls is quite the turn off. Before you know it, you'll be drenched in dribble and infected with all sorts of filthy diseases due to bad vaginal care.
If they do win, you have every right to call all of us retarded. I expect the same logic to be applied to any country that follows our lead, though. I mean, really, if you know we're retarded, stop doing what we say and stop following us. This especially applies to all of the NATO nations who took part in our war games exercise that simulates a coalition naval blockade of Iran with the intent to force them to react, somehow making it okay to invade.

As for Thatcher:

Clearly not human, but I'd tap that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom