Okaaayy, its been a serious while

Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: WOAH!!!!!:scared: :scared:
I just checked my last log in thing, and I haven't been on esf forums for over 3 years!!!!!

Wow... I'm still shocked, i missed this whole dbz community, some might (hopefully) remember me from the red saiyan days... well if u do, hey hey, long bloody time no see!!;)

Well i was shocked that when i went searching for red saiyan to see if it had started up again, i saw it, but being run by some seriuos randomite!

And the thing is, this oke is claiming the name, and the copyright, i was so peeved that i sent him an email telling him how irritated i was!! I know, scary hey!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I suppose he'll just continue doing his thang, well if u were an old member, please reply, it would be good to hear how yall ppl have been doin..

Lata

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't say the name is setting off any fireworks, but welcome back friend.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recall your name :O We were both forum nubs around the same time if I remember right, probably because ESF had just released it's beta. I went by ChannelForThePa, then Miroku for a while back in the day. :O

Best answers
Congrats you posted back when esf was in its good ole days, nothing to impressive but welcome back =P.

Best answers
Mogwai said:
Congrats you posted back when esf was in its good ole days, nothing to impressive but welcome back =P.
Something you never did.
No reason to be rude to the guy, he has a muppet for an avatar, hes nice.

Welcome back Vet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember this name but never got any contact or else to you.

welcome back, now show us what you?re made off!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WB. Sadly, I've been around long enough to remember when SAS was first started ;P

-Karrde-

Best answers
Big Kyle said:
Something you never did.
No reason to be rude to the guy, he has a muppet for an avatar, hes nice.

Welcome back Vet.

Actually i did use to post in the esf forums all the time under the name of majin frieza, however i didn't to much like the name, but iv been around since 03 thanks much =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom