ok

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok sorry 4 pissing ya' all (if this is what i am doing) can you please tell me (is ontopic) links and **** to ALL i need to make my own model? I have lots of time and don't know what 2 do with it .

Best answers
Try in the Model Section :) Read some of the stickies there! there should be Hell lot of answers for ya :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah bunches of tutorials there..But did you really have to make a new thread about it? I also would suggest downloading 3d MAX and Milkshpape, but if you are trying to make a decent goten model, then you'll might have to wait awhile.

What do you see in goten anyway?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's cute ;)

I would suggest not suggesting to download 3DSM, seeing as it's warez :O

You can get gmax for free which is kind of a more basic version.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
He's cute ;)

I would suggest not suggesting to download 3DSM, seeing as it's warez :O

You can get gmax for free which is kind of a more basic version.

Whoops. I mean the 3d max trial to download o_o

And yeah gmax would work as well and milkshape will be needed for model decompiling and that kind of stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean your not willing to buy $7000 of software to see how you like modelling?

Best answers
well the program it self dosen't cost that much, it's the registration for it :O It's quite insane but A really nice program! Tryied the new 3dsmax 7 trail version! still after 5 days i'm confused about the program :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant just jump into a program like max, its just not good for your sanity. I have experience with Rhino and I find the max interface to be nothing more than clumsy and inpercise. The max render engine is much more powerful and faster than the Flamingo renderer on Rhino. You can get trials of Rhino from http://www.rhino3d.com/ but dont expect good radiosity or quick renders. Actually, your renders will look like **** because Flamingo is seperate... give it a shot if youre interested.

Best answers
I think the mods are getting tired of moving these posts...

There should be tons of information about modelling for half-life using any program, since Half-life has the biggest mod database ever so far.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is., Just read the stickies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom