Ok were the next update guyssss

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its bin since APRIL 14 i think were all redy for a killer update ....... like now

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not quite an update...
It's something new though ^^. 2 months without a major update is nothing, some projects can go at least a year without a word. Don't worry, progress is being made.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every few months we always get these types of threads. That's cool that you're excited about the mod and all, but seriously, stfu and be patient like the majority of us are. Some of us have been waiting for this final release since 2001, and none of those guys are complaining. So yeah, stfu and wait patiently for updates, they'll come when they're ready. Technically, POTW's are updates anyways, and those are released every week, sometimes two a week.

i agree. latest potw sukcs. At least make good potw's
They can just not show any content at all and leave you guys hanging. I personally wouldn't mind that to be honest, more surprises to look forward to!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Some of us have been waiting for this final release since 2001, and none of those guys are complaining.
You shouldn't remind us how long some of us have been waiting for a final release (You make some of us feel ancient.)
But I must admit, I did play the early Alpha Release allot on a LAN a few years prior to joining the forums and thought it was excellent even back then. - After all these years and seeing ESF evolve and not die has been a great sight, not many mods manage to accomplish such a feat.

To the ESF Team: Keep it up, you have done an excellent job.

Those who are asking for a release date: Wait patiently like everyone else has for almost a decade, it will be done when it is done, you cannot rush "Perfection".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom