Ok, we know what you look like, but what the hell do you _sound_ like?

Retired
Best answers
I can fix one up when I got the time :)

normally i'm a shoutcaster, I shoutcast games (Tribes 2 matches) or just some music. so i'm used to giving out my voice ;)

Best answers
Ack gr00vy there were a few bad notes in there! ;/ hurt my ears! ;/ *shivers* ack that was horrible. But for the most part it was ok. Just when you hit those bad notes just ugh *shivers* ;/ If you wanna know what i sound like.. Go to the ESF - Movies Forums. I dont feel like posting it here..too lazy :tired:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
Ack gr00vy there were a few bad notes in there! ;/ hurt my ears! ;/ *shivers* ack that was horrible. But for the most part it was ok. Just when you hit those bad notes just ugh *shivers* ;/ If you wanna know what i sound like.. Go to the ESF - Movies Forums. I dont feel like posting it here..too lazy :tired:
Lol no... those high pitched 'in-between' note sounds that you hear, are the 'rock styled' effects that are generated by using your palm against the strings. I know what I'm doing, trust me. =o And the guitar bit turned out exactly how I had wanted it to. =P

Cucumba's ban saber pwns though... and this thread is ceratainly an innovative idea to get people to know each other better in this community.

Best answers
no no no i get it but i seriously hear some wrong notes in there lol.. Im not talkin about the high pitched im talking about the whole thing. :laff: and ow my ears.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Annnnnyways, back on topic guys.

I'll post mine shortly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda wanna hear SM's voice, see if the face matches the voice.... *shudder*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll see if I can get my mic working later on tonight

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too will partake in the downloading when I get home :)

Lid

L
you know how brad pitt sounds? i sound something like, but not completley, completley unlike his voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom