ok. time to trash my reputation and...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ask somethign bout milkshape. how the hell do we use reference pics? cause I need to use pics besides milkshape. i can't use a pic, overlay the model and match.

now I know how to insert a pic. make it the background ok.. but point is its like way to big. Since I have insane trouble finding my answer I ask here.

How to put a pick in Mshape so I can put a model over it, while size matches. Not that the pick is like 5 times bigger

Bolteh2

B
ehm... make the ref pic smaller (in an image editor) and use as background.. is only possible way

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nope Bolti not the only way

Use these "ScaleX" and "ScaleY" put what you need there and press ok and itl rescale the pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks buddy. i foud my wrong.
I still had 1.6 while this is new to 1.7
I now upgraded and am ready to rule. When i have time I can now continue on that gohan model yay.

txs again

Bolteh2

B
that thingy darkone showed ****s up the quality, most pics get unclear that way.. if you make them smaller in photoshop theyll be smooth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its merely the shape & size to match my model with. hell, I would take a total black pic shaped like the char i wanna make. I use other resources for details anywayz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom