Ok this is for everyone to know

Best answers
everytime i have 3 people swooping at me. i start to feel like goku and fighting off that gang from tree of might :) But then again i am a n00b so i dont know nothing.

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
everytime i have 3 people swooping at me. i start to feel like goku and fighting off that gang from tree of might :) But then again i am a n00b so i dont know nothing.
you probably are a newb. your not being sarcastic and its not a figure of speech ether. your just new with the rest of them that think melee is the best move.

Best answers
OMG DID HE JUST CALL ME A NEWB????????????? *takes a deep breath*

I should flame you but i will say this. You dont know wtf you talking about. Melee is fine you just suck so here is a tip

A. Learn How to Play

B. Learn How to play

C. Learn how to play

Pick one. Oh and btw If i am a newb what does that make you? I mean i dont know wtf i am talking about do i? I was never a beta tester. in fact i never was a head tester at one time either.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
uh huh. its ok to have melee as long as not every fuccking person in the game is using it. I think melee is fun yet I don't like using it the whole game. Yes blocking ya ya we arnt stupid. Gives you no options to play off of. Just melee, melee, melee and its G AY G AY G AY! Try using a beam and you might have problems you use melee so fuccking much.

ALSO IM SICK OF THIS THREAD. IM OUT. PEACE!
bahh ok noob, this is all i have to say, if u wana use a beam then ****ing smack them first then charge wile theya re recovering.... Seriosuly look at dbz, look how much of the fights are melee. They never just blatenlty start charging atacks in the middle of a huge fight.... because they would get owned, so plz stop complaining about melee and lear to play the god damn game plz!!

Melee is fine, learn to use it, dont learn to flame it!!

Best answers
wow man, you got problems

OMG DID HE JUST CALL ME A NEWB????????????? *takes a deep breath*
look at this,i'll 1on1 you right now and i'll own your ass with melee, and i've hardly even played this game, how bout it ?

because i've realized every post you have made is ignorant and you show no intellect at all by your idiotic posts, have u even noticed how rediculously overpowered melee is?

Guess not.

oh btw i know about these things,i've been playing strategy games since i was 10

Best answers
pommy just shut up, your argument is pathetic....

face it moron

YOU suck with melee so thus you call it cheap and ***

and yes im the same slash.....

yea ok maybe you can host that many with linux....but NOT with windows.....it sure was pretty *** joining and lagging to all hell right away.....

why don't you lower the player count until linux comes out?

maybe that would help abit :rolleyes:

Best answers
this game got boring
im not asking for a reply

i have read the manual, I know what everything is
im not just a newbie

here is what i think should be done
1 more moves added
2 more transformations
3 more melee attacks

If you could, take out the limitation of flying too high on a map, i have mapped with couter-strike and the HAMMER editor, and I dont think that is possiable, which is why I dont think using the HLEngine was a good choise

again I dont want a reply (so dont refer to me), this is just feedback

Best answers
just shut the **** up you ****ing queer, i dont give a **** about you or will i ever.

all you can do is critisize on what people are saying

go to hell you ****ed up piece of ****

Best answers
have u not noticed how characters like Trunks cannot kill anyone?
Whaaa? Trunks rocks! Big Bang and Final Buster (I think that's what it's called o_o) are both excellent moves. He's not quite as strong an ssj as veg and goku, but he transforms much earlier to make up for it.

Oh...can people stop saying "U dont lik mele coz u SUK!!!"? It's not an argument.

Best answers
Originally posted by iLikeJam
any one notic all the people with below 10 posts are *****in and all the people above love the game ? :p i love it, its fantastic, and iv gotten over being owned by melee gj esf team
Thats not totaly true ^^ (unless I have more then 10 posts <_<;; ). I love the game and I dont see how it could get better. ^^

Best answers
Why are people complaining about melee being used so much? It takes skill to use and it is supposed to be used that much. Beams are finishing moves/long range attacks. Don't expect a dbz mod based on the DBZ show to be all about beams, considering in the show fights consisted about 80% melee and 20% beams, if not more melee. Right now melee is basic, yet I still find it fun. It does take skill and I think it is a lot better than just flying around shooting beams at each other. And no, characters are not balanced right now considering only Krillin is finished, but the attacks are balanced. Melee is balanced. Even though Trunks does not have the best ki attacks, someone skilled with melee can still take you out. Anyone can own anyone with any character. And WTF I just read that Goku sucks? Why is it every server I'm in I see everyone as Goku, (also, Goku is my favorite ESF character). The only two I see as the weakest in beta 1 are Trunks and Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For excessive flaming, this post has been...

-Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom