ok..so whos school is doing it as well?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walkouts and riots here buddy. I have no school today since we have SOME PEOPLE burning flags right infront of our school.

But again, they can't do anything.

EDIT:

I'll go ask one of my friends why they're walking out since most of them are leading the group in Vista, Carlsbad & Oceanside.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least the kids are getting involved. I'm in college, so yeah, walking out could drop my max grade really quickly :p 1 absence in 2 of my classes means the best grade I can get is an A-.

Best answers
I think yesterday or two days ago they walked out from La hoya, Tolleson and Westview. most people got suspended. Still it's good they are actually doing something

Best answers
Hei praf de pula ce crezi ca nu mai sunt si romani paici care inteleg injuraturile?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please make with the english as well, plz.

-Karrde-

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a protest against illegal immigration laws.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
It's a protest against illegal immigration laws.
I guess that kinda makes sense. But it's a rather retarded thing to protest in my opinion. We have immigration laws to help protect our country.

Plus, it's simply angers me that someone would try to smuggle themselves into our country, with no respect for our laws or our country itself. It's not that difficult to legally enter the country.

Best answers
Punishing said:
Hei praf de pula ce crezi ca nu mai sunt si romani paici care inteleg injuraturile?
ahem man e injuratura doar daca tu o tratezi asha. eu personal consider aceasta expresie inventata pe moment extrem de amuzanta; incearca sa vezi imaginea de ansamblu...

Yeah well he was just commenting on my username. It's kind of funny actually if you think about it with an open mind.

Oh and about those protests or whatever, ain't America supposed to be the protector of Democracy and Freedom etcetera, and now they're thinking about building a wall along 1/3 of the Mexican border?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Praf_de_pula said:
Oh and about those protests or whatever, ain't America supposed to be the protector of Democracy and Freedom etcetera, and now they're thinking about building a wall along 1/3 of the Mexican border?
But Mexico started it! *Points finger*

But really, if Mexico would stop flinging their people over our fences, maybe this could all be avoided.

Best answers
Praf_de_pula said:
Oh and about those protests or whatever, ain't America supposed to be the protector of Democracy and Freedom
Yup your right.

For american citizens. If mexicans want in our country, they have to come be apart of it legally. Not jump over a fence and ruin our economy.

The kids born from illegals just want a education and so they are walking out to prove that they care, that they do pay attetion.

But what they are doing is wrong. Want to live in america? become one correctly, you have no voice here if your here corrupting our peoples lives by taking our jobs and over populating our cities.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
Yup your right.

corrupting our peoples lives by taking our jobs and over populating our cities.
Dey dook our jahbs!

A lot of immigrants do the crappy jobs, jobs people would not want to do for a living. I'm pretty sure America wouldn't celebrate if all the illegal immigrants magically disappeared and hotel maid positions became abundant...

But, I really don't know what's up with the flag burning and stuff...BEcuase I don't know what is causing them to do this yet..But a near-by carwash used to have a full staff of hispanics, but apparently a van picked them all up and they had to close to find new workers.

Best answers
From what i understand, the illegals took the jobs normal americans wouldn't do. So that is were the problem is? they taking the disgusting/humilliating/poor paid jobs and the rest of America going to college and becoming salesman and whatnot?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No protests at my college . . . on the other hand we're in betwen quarters so that might have something to do with it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman already closed a thread like this. It has politics written all over it.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom