OK so video playing not working. pissed off.

Best answers
Hey, just downloaded bleach 121 and can't watch it now. Im using VLC media player, and the picture is just black, and maybe a month ago it was working fine. So, it won't show any of the picture, it just will show black, but the audio works. Ive tried using windows media player, just plays audio also, same for winamp. And the other wierd thing is, if i click the snapshot button in VLC, the video will show, but only for maybe 3-4 seconds. There is nothing wrong with video in games n such, but videos are just not working n i can wach videos on youtube and such no problem. now i cant watch bleach :mad:. Some help would be greatly appreicated.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, just downloaded bleach 121 and can't watch it now. Im using VLC media player, and the picture is just black, and maybe a month ago it was working fine. So, it won't show any of the picture, it just will show black, but the audio works. Ive tried using windows media player, just plays audio also, same for winamp. And the other wierd thing is, if i click the snapshot button in VLC, the video will show, but only for maybe 3-4 seconds. There is nothing wrong with video in games n such, but videos are just not working n i cant wach videos on youtube and such no problem. now i cant watch bleach :mad:. Some help would be greatly appreicated.
Have you tried restarting your computer? Did you try reinstalling your video card drivers?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most likely problem is your TV Display. Your monitor is set so secondary mode and your TV to primary. Just switch that. Go to Properties > Settings > Advanced > Displays Tab, and there you will see two buttons below your monitor and TV. Just switch places and click apply.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a codec issue.

Best answers
But the thing is, It was working like maybe a little less than a month ago, and i haven't made any changes since then.

Best answers
Get the latest K-lite codec pack. And then install it. Should work.

Best answers
K I did, still not working with VLC, but its working with windows media player. thanks for the help guys

Best answers
K I did, still not working with VLC, but its working with windows media player. thanks for the help guys
did you try downloading the newest version of VLC? even though your WMP and winamp problems are fixed.

and also, since VLC does not require third party codecs to be installed to play files, that is why it won't work with the k-lite pack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason my Bleach 121 is upside down and I can't fix the problem, and it is only this video.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Running Vista or XP? I had issues with VLC in Vista where the video wouldn't show, But managed to fix it.
To fix it, do the following:
Open VLC Media Player.
Click settings
Goto preferences
select that little + sign before the word video.
Make sure that "Advanced settings" is selected in the bottom right.
Click on "output modules"
Then where it says: "Video output module" choose: OpenGL video output.

It worked for me in vista, so good luck!

Another option is to uninstall VLC, Run a CCleaner (registry and a cleanup), then reinstall it.

For some reason my Bleach 121 is upside down and I can't fix the problem, and it is only this video.
It helps if you tell us your operating system, and the media player your playing it in, And what file format the video is in.
Otherwise its like saying "I can't fit the square through the triangle hole!"
And its bad hijacking threads. -.-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought we aren't supposed to help kiddies with their minuscule piracy problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom