ok, so heres the weirdest day of my life...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the events of today are as follows:

8:45am, i call steve, and ask if hes on his way to pick me up. i tell him i'll go get dressed.

9:25am, steve calls, i tell him i'll be right out. i get in the car, steve says "hey, wheres your work clothes?" i tell him they are at work.

9:35am, we arrive at work, i get into the staff room, and proceed to get changed into my work clothes.

thats pretty normal for me, i usually leave a set of clothes there in case i do something with my current set or something stupid.

whats weird, is that i dont remember any of the conversations, i only remember all of a sudden being in the changing room at work (toilet actually), and being dressed. only to have my manager call me into the office, and ask "why the **** did you turn up in your boxers?".

weird no?

it didnt get much better all day, my brain is litterally frazzled or something, cos theres so much bullcrap that happened today that just is incomprehensible in my mind =/

im really going insane...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you work in a drug-free working enviornment, Axman? Do you live in one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i do... i just, i dunno, i might need a week off work or something, get some rest thats longer than 4 hours at a time.

Best answers
so..you showed up at work in your boxers? and during the time that your friend took you to work..he never mentioned anything?...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
so..you showed up at work in your boxers? and during the time that your friend took you to work..he never mentioned anything?...
Read it again, he went to work, and while changing into his uniform was called to his boss' office in which case he forgot to put on his pants. And walked into his boss' office with incredibly sexy boxers on. And his boss was very excited and aroused to see such a sight of seeing.

Yeah you left out the 4 hours of sleep part. That's not healthy, if you only get that much sleep you should probably cut back on other things. That or you should see a Psychologist or something.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, sleep dep will do that.

-Karrde-

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, some time off should do you good.

I'm curious as to how you kept your job after that though. Where do you work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Long term loss of short term memory...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
silly thing is, i cant sleep. or rather, i dont have time to. ive got so much stuff i need to do =/

hopefully tomorrow night ill be able to though, i got sunday off, so im going to london to go drinking with ravendust. if that doesnt make me sleep, nothing will heh.

and yeah, as far as im concerned, it didnt happen. but CCTV says otherwise...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a similar problem. Some mornings I'll wake up all half-conscious of everything, and have no clue what I'm doing. Sometimes there'll be people in my house and I'll walk through the kitchen half naked to go have a cigarette. Few minutes later I'll realize at that particular juncture I didn't pay attention to them, and then I'll start feeling some embarressment and guilt. Even though it may be pretty common, I've had a memory problem for awhile now, and that fuzzy morning dealio doesn't help it at all. But I think Karrde is right, it's probably sleep deprivation, too much caffeine... may even be drugs. Initially, it was drugs that destroyed my memory(abnormal side effects, bizarre symptoms, brain malfunctions =/--Don't get the idea I used illegal drugs, they were failed prescription medications for.... some personal stuff).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh yeah, something like that happened to me once. I stayed up all night for kicks with some friends, and when I went to school at seven AM, I slept through first period study hall. My teacher thought I was dead when the bell rang and a few minutes later, I hadn't moved. She eventually woke me up by pushing me to the floor by accident. When I woke up, I couldn't remember where I was supposed to go next (this is about half way during the school year), so I went into the bathroom and leaned against a wall for maybe five minutes until I realized where my next class was. The problem was, I went my second period class that I took last year.

That was not a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom