Best answers
Ive spent a long while reading through the stickies and looking at broken links and sites that are hard to find what you are looking for and not found anything...even google couldnlt help.
All i am looking for is a mapping tutorial, for NEWBIES =P
And i read about the map must have

"at least one info_playerstart, 20 info_deathmatch, 10 evil_start and 10 good_start. Dragonballs and models (tress etc.) "

I need this explained a little more clearer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are entities placed on the map:

1. Hit the entity button on the toolbar (left side one). My tutorial explains each button on the side.
2. On the right hand side there should be 2 a drop down boxes. One should say entities (leave that alone) and the other is like ambient generic. Drop down that box and look for the specified entity (dragonball, info_player_start etc).
3. Place it on the mmap by using either the 3D view (less accurate but it is easier to see where its going) or in the other 3 views (more accurate but you will need to play around with it to get it into the right spot).
3. Place 1 info_playerstart, 1 info_intermission, 20 info_deathmatch, 10 evil_start and 10 good_start and at least 7 dragonball entities.
4. Make sure all entities are:
-On the map
-Out or off of the ground

Hope that helps.

Best answers
durr stupid me sorry renzo i could have told u that over msn i didnt understand the part u told me :p
sorry bud

Best answers
The info_Player_start isnt really needed...:S Its just that VHE says its an error... I never use them, i only use 32 Info_player_deathmatch and 16 Info_good_start And 16 Info_evil_start...

Also theres a great site for mapping, alltough i cant post it here cus its uhm "not wanted" Pm me for the site add... Or click my sig and find the link on my page...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom