ok S-BOLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah, I was mad. sorry s-bolt but i'm realy not a lama or noob or 5 year old kid i'm 22. so listen up. i'm creating models 4 years. and I checked almost all the programs that can make them. when i registered myself to ESF forums i've asked a stupid question: how to create a model?

i knew that, I just wanted to see howwill people look to this. just as I thought... ok i forgot that and i've threaded more stupid thread: help me with milkshape (just for an effect. i worked long and i've realized almost all features that milkshape can give. i've created a lot of models, but i didn't released anything because i wanted to play heppily with them. i found this forum, esf site and i wanted to share my experience, but when i've seen what kind of people are here, my wish dissapeared. only one man tried to say how to convert ms3d. everyone else started to think that i'm a true noob and i can't anything, exept :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so u pretended 2 b a n00b then got slapped for it... now ure saying something that should have been said in a pm. You could have kept your little joke goin if you pmed this 2 s-bolt instead of letting everyone see, they'll be expecting great models from u now =)

Bolteh2

B
yeah, im really excited to see home made models (from scratch) from you soon, cuz frankly, i dont really believe that you model for 4 years n stuff

anyway, ima close this, since this doesnt belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom