Ok read!! ESF1.2 Install!

Best answers
Well i didnt know where to POST this but here.Anyways i have a little REQUEST to ESF team specialy the one who makes ESF installations :rolleyes:
Can u make a installation what doesnt want ADMINISTRATOR rights to install ESF well im using Windows XP Proffesional and my stupid brother :] doesnt like DBZ and it games but when i TAKE them iand i can play them then it ok he doesnt Delete them so can the INSTALL MAKER help me ?? if it is possible

THX...

After this is anwserd u can Close this thread...

Best answers
why dont you just make 2 user accounds, one for you and 1 for him, and password yours? :rolleyes:

Best answers
i have 6 ppl in my family and evryone has an ACOunt but the problem is i am no ADMINISTRATOr onley my Big Brother is o_O :S
so and he doesnt have time and he doesnt wanna Install my games ;/
stupid him so thats why i as help :laff:

Best answers
u can allways look thru the windows files for the admin password but that would require a person with codeing and (HACKING) skills unless his got fire wall or some thing like that

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J fox said:
u can allways look thru the windows files for the admin password but that would require a person with codeing and (HACKING) skills unless his got fire wall or some thing like that
if you don't know what your talking about please don't post...

Best answers
J fox said:
Firewall for user accounts?
I thought user accounts had privileges so you can't access important files.

Best answers
...and your parents are OK with ur brother dominating the computer :shocked:

Best answers
my MoM adn DaD uses PC like 1 a week :S so they dont care who is an administrator.. :\ So is it possible to make it??? thats all i wanna know
beacuse if i cant Install it i have to wait 3 more days to get it then o_O

plzzz.. Help!

Best answers
Ok...ur Bro won't be happy with this but... I found a way to change the password(s). While starting your computer press F5, there select safe mode with the up-down arrows and press enter :p . Your computer will now start in safe mode. There go to the control panel-then users and there you should be able to change all the passwords :yes:

Oh yeah...For future problems first try Google :S

Best answers
HEY heres what to do since im guessing your on XP. Shut off the computer. Turn it back on. When its loading back up, wait for the black screen with the xp logo on it and the green progressbar. While it is loading, UNPLUG the computer. You have to unplug because the button wont let you shut down. Now plug the computer back in. It should load up in safe mode with only 256 colors so it will look really ****ty. While here you will have access to every account plus an aditional hidden "administrator account" go into an account with administrative privelages, and set up a new account for your self. Make sure your new account has the new administrative privilages. Delete your old account. Your brother will never know anything has happened. Just make sure you dont accidentally change his password because there is no way to figure out what it used to be to set it back. Hope this helps :)

EDIT** lol i didnt see the post above mine but i guess that works too :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Start your comp in safe mode, there will be a admin account with no pw. You can edit your account that way.

Best answers
lol or you could use a password cracker to get the windows xp pass, i've tried and it works lol it's called LC4 I think. I am not sure so check google [EDIT: NVM here's the website www.nohackingtoolsplzkthxbai.Deman.com it's a licened product so you can only use it for 15 days, PM me for more info if you want.

KDS

Best answers
HEY heres what to do since im guessing your on XP. Shut off the computer. Turn it back on. When its loading back up, wait for the black screen with the xp logo on it and the green progressbar. While it is loading, UNPLUG the computer. You have to unplug because the button wont let you shut down. Now plug the computer back in. It should load up in safe mode with only 256 colors so it will look really ****ty. While here you will have access to every account plus an aditional hidden "administrator account" go into an account with administrative privelages, and set up a new account for your self. Make sure your new account has the new administrative privilages. Delete your old account. Your brother will never know anything has happened. Just make sure you dont accidentally change his password because there is no way to figure out what it used to be to set it back. Hope this helps

do not do this, it is the stupidiest thing i have ever heard unpluging your computer when its is still on like that could cause major problems and damage your pc, if anyone would do something that stupid they would deserve there ass to be beaten by older brother.

p.s you only have 1 computer for a family of six kids and 2 adults for 8 people why dont you just buy another computer :laff: i also had a similar situation where my older brother wouldnt allow me to put esf on but i just figured out his password by standing by him when he turned on pc and saw him type password then i went to control panel and just changed my account to administer account without him knowing a thing, but i got my own pc now so doesnt matter :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
..bummer..your bro must be one jerk if he won't let you install what you want to install on YOUR account. i mean..its not his.

Best answers
well when i runned safemod and it loged to windows there were to acount one my Brothers and one ADMINISTRAATOR :]
But the problem is when i pressed on ADMINs.. acount it still wanted a password :cry: :cry: :cry:
and so did my bros acount WTF!!!! noo..

Help!!! :talk:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is kinda more of an off topic teaching issue. Away it goes.

-Karrde-

Best answers
....... um......... wait till ur bro goes to have a **** or something when he's using the computer and go to
control panel -> user accounts -> and change ur rites to admin
lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or u could just go talk to him instead of pretending to be james bond

geeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom