ok now im pissed,please help

Best answers
there is this kid that used to be my frend until recently. this dude is in my grade (9) and apparently all he cares about is his little 10 year old girlfrend and hes 15!!! O_O she looks like one of those kids in the big kid diaper comercials!! O_O so me and all of his other frends hate him now cause wen we are over his house his little baby frend is there and all we hear is him slurping her and all of his attention is to her.me and everbody else are like dead wen he's around her. i mean we didnt reely like him too much but ca mon, wut kind of a frend is that!? o_O in scool he has the point that everybody hates him accept for my girlfrend. dont get me wrong she hates his f***ing guts and she loves me with all her heart and more. my g/f told him she hated him right to his face and he still goes around her and its really pissing me off. :\ how should i go about this? i am on my last nerve with this guy so please try give me advice on wut to do. thanks in advance.

Best answers
I'm sorry, posts of this type should be written in the form:

"Dear Agony Aunt ESF,

<message>

Yours sincerely, <name>."

:p

Best answers
Well what do you want us to say...beat him down? No. If you dont want to be his friend because he is neglecting to talk to you or hang with you and your friends, then thats something you need to handle on your own. Taking advice from us forum users isnt the best way to have your problems solved. Just, tell him you dont want anytihng to do with him or something. Or maybe you can talk to him if thats the way you handle things.

Best answers
All I can say is, I wish he lived in the UK, 'cus then in one year he'd officially be a paedophile. ****ing ten year old girlfriend. Why don't you slap him once across the face and say "Dude.... no...".

Best answers
Yea, being a 15 year old, going after kids at the age of 10 is ridiculous. Talk some sense into that kid.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea man, you dont go on the internet and ask for advice. Especially on these kind of things. People like add might end up telling you what to do :eek:

Best answers
umm simple... don't even chill with him anymore... if he confronts you or tries to hit on your g/f, simple... punch him in the face... :]

Best answers
well srry to post here im just losing my mind and i thought some one here would have had a similar problem like mine with a good solution but thanks for trying anyway

Best answers
C VON said:
well srry to post here im just losing my mind and i thought some one here would have had a similar problem like mine with a good solution but thanks for trying anyway
Yeah, my mates can't keep their hands off the little girls. :\

Best answers
lol thanks guys. at least i have peeple on my side

Best answers
oh and to break the news guys...this dude screwd her in the woods behind his house...(the 10 yr old not my g/f thank god) O_O :shocked:

Best answers
Ok, that's enough really...we don't want to hear about your pedophilia or whoever's it is...seoriusly dude, slap your friend across the face for doing this, then slap yourself across the face for telling all of us about it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, you asked for advice, you got advice, this is ESF, not "Describe super gorss stories about nailing 10 year old girls who are in diaper commercials."

-_-

Answer received, now all that is happening is spam.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom