ok need help

Best answers
ok when i try to make a server it takes me out and says Mod_NumForName:Sprites/VoiceIcon.spr Not found. nebody know how to fix?? :cry:

Pin

Best answers
Try reinstalling esf and see if that works. Delete the entire esf folder and reinstall.

Best answers
it didnt work, i reinstalled 4 times, still says the same thing :( im not using hl im using cs a friend said it would work for cs? or will it not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gotenks1781
im using cs a friend said it would work for cs? or will it not?
it does

try to redownload esf

Best answers
ive redownloaded like 8 times but it doesnt work,it doesnt even need voice icon but it says it cant find the file

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.....Im pretty sure that there is a fix for this somewhere in the Beta 1 section!! Id give u a lik, but I dont have one!!

Best answers
Dont you just wish people who have problems with the install would just SHUT UP? I mean comon! if they cant get it working they should just improvise, for instance, I had problems with the console so I just edited the short cut and it was done, then I had problems with the bots but got it working eventiually, the worst they are gonna do is stuff up the install which is easy to fix, REINSTALL IT! I have a 28.8k modem and I love this game so I spent 5 hours dling it... and I have a 4 hour cap limit, so howd i do it? with DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR! and by the way,k people if ya fine that ur system laggs with esf, well get a new rig, mine does (CELERON 400, 256mb RAM, and a 4mb on board SiS 620) so I chopped the reolution down to its lowest (software renderer) and then ran it, I had no problems after that! so yeah. peoiple instead of complaining, just improvise, we wont be here for ever, and not everyone has an answer to your questions.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well now that was not nice. You should know that not everyone knows that much about hl, a few of them only got it so they could play esf. Also a lot of the players of esf are around 10 - 14 years old and might not know that much about computers. So dont go flaming them when you dont know all the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom