ok....im new lolz so help!!!

Best answers
hey just a couple of questions i already read through most of the other posts maybe i mised some or mis understood but any way

Q1) with the 2 combos is there 1 for punching and 1 for kicking or are they a mixture of kicking and punching. coz i tryed agianst a comp fr like 3 hours and i couldnt do either (i ended up with 30 mill ki b4 i quit) so i have no idea how 2 do them

also i know u cant say on here but can u tell me somewhere else that they tell u what they are.

Q2) how come i loose ki after i die?

Q3) where can i get char mods?

and finally for buu which candy gives u what ie. life, ki etc...

thanks

oh and btw i did join a while ago but i forgot the site so it took me ages 2 find it agian lolz

thanks for your help :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Q1: Sorry, nobody on this forum is allowed to tell you what they are. They're easy to figure out, so we encourage everyone to just try and figure them out for yourself. You can also try politely asking people in the servers about them.
Q2: If you are on a server that has it set so you PL is based on the server average, you will lose PL after you die if the server average is lower than what you PL was before you died. So, if you have a PL of 3 mil, and the server average is at 2 mil, you will lose PL. But, if the server PL is 2 mil and you have only 1 mil, your PL will go up so it will be closer to the server average. Not every server has this because many people hate losing PL just because they die.
Q3: www.esf-world.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a hint for Q 1:
Play against good bots or on an internet server, sooner or later you'll find them out yourself (that's what i did)
Q2: If you play on your own LAN server then type "pl_catchup 0" (without the ") in the console, or disable the powerlevel to average thingy.

for Buu
i think the first candy gives you only health
the second health and pl
and the third only pl

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kam, wasn't it like this:

First gives you Health
Second gives you energy
Third gives you Powerlevel

I could mix it up, but i am sure that its correct, one of them gives Health, Energy or Powerlevel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom