ok i have a nub question

Best answers
ok..... im sorry for the nubish question but i really wanna know how to make cool siggys so.. if anyone could post it out here im sure ppl will be happy since im probably not the only one... :(

thx guys

Best answers
it will...but there isnt near as many features and filters as in 7.0...i got my copy off kazaa so i know u can get it for free...

Best answers
roger that

edit::
what should i start thinking about, i really want to know how u guys get those cool backrounds and stuff

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysticUub said:
it will...but there isnt near as many features and filters as in 7.0...i got my copy off kazaa so i know u can get it for free...
That post will cause you some trouble my friend...

Check out the tutorial thread in the art section, and just mess around with some of those for abit, photoshop 6 works great, but 7 is better, 6 will do you fine though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u relize that statement could cause u jail time and massive fines correct? because if any type of adobe reps or execs saw this ud be in deep ****. its best not to talk about the other means of aquiring said programs, all u have to say is that adobe photoshop 7 is what u want.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysticUub said:

Dang. I visit this forum about once every 2 months and I run across one of these.

Uub, we don't allow talking about warrez on these forums. You don't have to follow the law just don't bring up what you do here. It makes the forums look bad and could get you in serious trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom