ok i finally downloaded esf but now im having trouble installing it plz help!!!

Best answers
ok after like 3 days of trouble i finally downloaded esf! i was happy but now there is a problem. when i try to install it it says error there isnt a source to do something i cant remember what it said but it also gave me a website. msi.chm i guess thats a website i dunno i havent tried it yet. but if this has happened to anyone else here and they got to play esf after all please help me out i would really appreciate. thx in advance.:)

Best answers
wait a minute! i installed it but now how do you go play it?

Best answers
do you mean the half life mod? yea i got it when i got to the c drive it has it there? so whats the problem? where can i go to play it?

Best answers
no, not the mod, I mean the actual game, Half life. It's required to play the modification.

Best answers
awwwwww crap!!!!! so u mean i have to download half life the actual game and then install esf?

Best answers
lol thats just great... so i have to ship the game overnight or something? where can i get it?

Best answers
you should be able to pick it up in any game store near you, should be around 15-20 bucks by now. It's also a great game in itself ;)

Best answers
yea i heard it was good... so i have to go to a store, buy half life the computer game, install half life on my computer, then reinstall esf, then i will finally be able to play esf?

Best answers
you'll probably need to download the latest patch for halflife too. version 1.1.1.0. You can find it at many places.

Best answers
ok so i need to download the newest half life patch, buy half life, install it, then install esf, and then i will finally be able to play.

Best answers
once you've installed halflife you need to install the patch, then ESF, and all will work perfectly. :D

Best answers
man.... thats gonna be like another 6 hrs of downloading that patch.. but i guess ill have to be patient.. well i hope this esf is worth all the trouble... by the way where can i get the half life patch?

Best answers
ok thx alot. and i dont know when im gonna be able to buy half life.:cry: maybe in about 2 weeks;( ;( ;( ;( . well thx again. im outta here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom