Best answers
ok i have been working on this for a day and its my secound map ^_^ its still not finished i have alot of work to do lol

i did alot of it yesturday and i forgot to save and my pc crashed and lost a hell of alot of work

i had mako water fall faling out the reactor top and pips coming in and out the ground and i was just starting work on jenovers room
alos i had cut out areas were u can enter the reactor

there was also a room at the top above the ground level

crits are welcome

laterz

Best answers
looks good from here,it does look like the Nidelheim reactor with just the right textures....:)

Keep it up,I hope I can see it finished

?(Blah you stole my idea!:p)

Best answers
well i almost finished it this afternoon lol i just need someone to compile it then send it me again and it willbe release ^_^

*EDIT!*

ok here is some of the new pics (its still needs compiling and yes its just an alpha version i am going to improve it over time also certain parts arnt finished like the uper and ground levels but i wil do them tonight)

this area isnt finished just yet but it is still being worked on

this is my version of jenovers area again i want to improve it because it looks messy(hehe this area is in the under ground part of the reactor)

and this part is the upper lever again not finished this area is going to have lots of pipes and a little mako pool in it lol

so wot ya people think of my secound map?

laterz
ssj Nathan
aKa sephiroth
ps if any one can pm me who would be interesterd in compiling the map for me plz contact me asap (i really wont to try this baby out:p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will compile it and tweak it for ya! Btw which reactor is it? I'm guessing the one in Cloud & Zak's hometown.

Best answers
ya its kind of a mix of my fantasy reactor (lol) and the home town one

ok thx buddy pm me wth ya e-mail and i will send it ya!

Best answers
yeah i like the new screenshots,esp the the 'Monster Room' that leads to Jenova,now all we need are some stairs and a sliding door that goes up

and of course new textures :)

NOTE : For those who dont know what I mean by monster rom,one of the FMVs when Cloud explains his' past,a monster emerges from one of them capsule thingys :\ First time I saw it I couldnt sleep (I was 8 yrs old at that time)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh really, well when i was 7 yrs old i saw gremlins for the first time, and that *****ass of a big sister told me that they where also under my bed. I didn't sleep for a week, i was terrified. Btw the map looks pretty good. Be sure to announce when it's released.

Best answers
well lol before i can release it i am running threw a couple a tuts atm because it looks like i have to redo the map(shouldnt be a problem)

i will have new pics up soon

ttfn

Best answers
nice.. GJ , keep up the good work! lookin' forward to playin' this.

Best answers
dude, finally something cool, i have been waiting years for some FF 7 stuff for hl.....

damn that was the best game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom