ok help out...

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

and I have found the files, deleted them in safe mod and they apeard again...

the file names are:

mssearchnet.exe
nvctrl.exe
spoolsv.exe (not shure bout this one but I dont need it lol)

please help out and dont post complicated things cuz I dont
have such expirience with comp spyware...

p.s. I tryed clicking on it (few weeks ago) and downloading its products...which
turned to be troyans and viruses XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr,... 2 of those are a definate virus, whereas the third is a legit windows program (or a virus in dsiguise)

if standard virus scanners dont get rid of them, i dunno how much help i can be but here is some general information on them at least, snagged from google of course

WinTasks Process Library
nvctrl - nvctrl.exe - Process Information

Process File: nvctrl or nvctrl.exe
Process Name: Trojan.W32.Zlob

Description:
nvctrl.exe is a hijacker which means it will intermittently change your Internet Explorer settings / Desktop to the link of it’s author’s sponsors. This program is usually installed through consent, however is sometimes packaged as another product. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately.

spoolsv - spoolsv.exe - Process Information

Process File: spoolsv or spoolsv.exe
Process Name: Microsoft Printer Spooler Service

Description:
spoolsv.exe is a Microsoft Windows system executable which handles the printing process to your local printers. This program is important for the stable and secure running of your computer and should not be terminated.

Note: spoolsv.exe is also a process which is registered as the Backdoor.Ciadoor.B Trojan or the Iambigbrother spyware. The Ciadoor Trojan allows attackers to access your computer, stealing passwords and personal data. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately.

Determining whether this process is a virus or a Windows process depends on the directory location it executes or runs from in WinTasks.

mssearchnet - mssearchnet.exe - Process Information

Process File: mssearchnet or mssearchnet.exe
Process Name: Trojan.Zlob.D Trojan

Description:
mssearchnet.exe is registered as the Generic Downloader.aa and Trojan.Zlob.D Trojans. This process usually comes bundled with a virus and it’s main role is to do nothing other than download other viruses to your computer. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok nvm I think I fixed it...

time will tell and I downloaded this

next I went safe mod and run the "runthis" file
it searched for all kinds of spyware and stuff
and of they went...
reboot
and nothing appearing now :)

I said this just incase any1 gets the same thing I had so that you can fix it D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom