OK Dragonballs WHERE ARE YOU!

Best answers
OK well now that i don't get anyposts from the other thread, now im starting this one. OK so ive been to esf_riverside but can't seem to find the dragonballs. Ive heard it a buggy system. Ive done the thing with the mp_gamemode 2. But is there anything esle i can do? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Err... If no one is replying in your old thread that doesn't mean you should make a new one.
Just browse ESF world for maps and when you look at the map description it will say if they have dragonballs on them or not and if they do then just DL it and install it and see if it works. Also just keep trying ESF-Riverside because it should work.

Best answers
Well to download maps do i need a WINrar thing? Do i have to buy it? Let me know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, I'm starting to see the same problem. No matter when I restart, the gamemode always changes back to mp_gamemode 2.

for example, I'll load up CTDB, and when I get ingame, it'll be set to mp_gamemode 1 (teamplay)

So I enter mp_gamemode 2 + restart, and its back at mp_gamemode 1.

Best answers
Yeah Kain i think that makes sense. Is there anyway to fix that. I don't know how much of an expert you are.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to your ESF foulder and delete game.cfg

After that start ESF and do the whole mp_gamemode 2 thing again

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nowhere

There is a file called game.cfg in there. Just delete that.

Best answers
Ahhh thanks to the guy who helped me find what was wrong i can summon Shenron. NOw how to end this thread....................?

Best answers
Thanks for the help... what about putting it into a help threat Im sure PAIN could do that

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin-vegeta said:
Thanks for the help... what about putting it into a help threat Im sure PAIN could do that
Its rarely needed to delete the cfg file. Mostly the mp_gamemode 2 commant itself solvs the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom