ok dokie final updates before sephiroth is released^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
what does the transformation look like? or is it just the same as first form?

Best answers
no the trans is the mind battle version(with no shirt)
shijing made a great job of it and it looks sweet!
i will get some pics up for that later(well as soon as i get rid of myhead ache)
laterz ps i will get round to fixing the things u guys have posted (crit wize) and i will get it finished by... lets say tuesday? does that sound any good to u peeps?^_^

Best answers
sure it sounds ok,tuesday it is,but if you need to take all the time you want,we like quality you know

now up with the MB pics,I cant wait

(And if I feel like it,I will DL your model and edit to a KH Sephy :p I won't do anything with models because I can't weld)

almostdeleted

A
ersen/turks/ for the trunks model
mastasurf for the skin and i think thats all of them ^_^ laterz!
uhh.. turk did not make the trunks model, Xblahblahblah (cant spell his name >_>) made it..

Look in the "new rule thread" for the list of the REAL creators.

Best answers
sorry but bad news guys sephy wont be done by tuesday i have been working on him but i have been busy trying to set up a new mod so... i will keep working on him now and have him done soon laterz!

Best answers
Nathan, you'd be my hero if you could release this. Seriously. I'm begging you. I'll teach you how to melee, or something. Please!!

Best answers
ermmm it is getting released but it is not finished yet.... am having some problems with my pc(ermm it kinda burnt out and wont start so i got to get it repaired before i can do anything^_^)
i have done some updates on the new version but no pics will be untill my pc is fixed (just thought i would inform u guys before u think its not being released)
laterz

Best answers
cant wait for it man it looks very nice and it seems u spent alot of time working on it and good luck with ur computer man (i seriously cant wait!!) oh and are u gonna make a good cloud model as well? cause if u are i think i could help ya out on that one, so if ya intrested email me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude..You've just bumped like 3 1-5 month old threads.. Take your FF fanaticism elsewhere :] JK, but why the hell did you just bump all these threads? BTW |::Z::| is dead..

Best answers
oh i didn't realize how old they were... and yes Z is dead but im to lazy to get a new name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom