ok dokie final updates before sephiroth is released^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok we still need crits before we release it but here is wot i have done scince last night:

as u can see i have put a better skin on the pants and arms and also i have recoulerd some parts of the eyes to make them stand out more.

also u can see the arms are more like sephy's now ^_^

form this pic u can see wot the boots are ment to look like (ya no more grey sploge)

and u can also see hhis new rist bands!
i have started puting the pak together but if anyone pissers of any members of the pak then u no wot will happin!^_^

any way just so u all no WE DID NOT RIP here are the credits.
ok credits to useless responce for his katana sword (thx buddy for letting me use it)

Nick-D for his quake 3 model of sephiroth(tx buddy for letting me use it!)

sephiroth_renzo for the sound pack thx BUDDY!

Sin Goku for the 2nd and perfect edit! thx buddy for helping me at the last min
ersen/turks/ for the trunks model
mastasurf for the skin and i think thats all of them ^_^ laterz!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pants are too bright, and he still has the childs play chucky doll head,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face should be a bit thiner so you can add the dangerous looking sephiroth style ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make his neck and face a really tiny bit longer(well not to tiny but a bit longer)

Best answers
Im not sure if thats just the pic but his Masamune looks WAAAY too thick. And his head still looks like a big Chibi Sephiroth >.<

Best answers
Heh, looks great! Too bad that sword's gonna be goin' through a LOT of stuff. o.@

Hopefully someone will decide to do a One Winged Angel model (Be it the Kingdom Hearts version, or the FF7 version. ^^) For the transformation.

One can only hope.

Anywho, question, does he put away the sword? Or does it just disappear? I'm hoping for the latter mainly due to how much that swords goin' to block view. X_x

That is all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think sephys gonna be stickin through alot of walls, especially if the hilt is the same size as the sword.you should meak the blade thinner by scaling the top verticies and the blade verticies till they are almost together

Best answers
well were not using that version of the sword sin has imporved it! and it dont block any view in game because we have tested it lots of times ^_^
also shijing has done the trans form (mind battle aKa final battle between cloud and sephy)
and that has the new sword on it ^_^
more updates coming (just sorting the arms and legs out due to there completly wrong atm) laterz!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks good, the only thing i spotted was that everything below the waist seems much larger scale than everything above the waist, other than that its great.

offtopic: is kingdom hearts anygood? its for ps2 isnt it? ive allways wanted to play it. can someone private message me to tell me if its any good, not put it in this thread and spam it up.

Best answers
atm i am thinking of redoing the boots (remodeling) from scatch because they are out of preportion and dont look right and there one of the reasons the bottom half of him look big..
wot do u peeps think i should do? make new ones or leave them

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just rescale the width of one of them and duplicate it over thier width appears to be the problem, of course im not sure how they look from the side either

Best answers
ok i will get some pics up from the side soon ^_^ i just wanna fix the boots first then y a can see more piccys

Best answers
hey, i was just thinking, maybe for the transformation, use the kingdom hearts sephiroth model, with the wing and everything, that would be sweet!

Best answers
well the trans has been decided we are using shijings mind battle version which pwns!

i will have some update pics soon but i dont see wot needs improving so it mite be released some time soon^_^

Best answers
Hey Nathan nice job. Ok your model is SUPERB. You should get contact with the skinner and have him fix the face a bit.

Detail
4.5/5.0

Work on the face a bit.

Shape
4.8/5.0

Its a good portioned model.

Overall

4.7/5.0

Best answers
i actually made a new face skin but the eyes were to far apart and he looked like sephy from the sides but not the front

i will try and sort out the face today (ya lots of free time ^_^)
well i will poss pics when i have updates or new
laterz

Best answers
well if ya love that one ya wanna see shijings (find it in the old thread) and u really wont to see sin gokus new version with anims there both great (now then just to fix up some edits on it and the pak could be realeased soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Best answers
Okies,crit time....sorry,I was a bit late and I dont check the models forum much anymore....

First off,its still got that chucky doll head(hopefully if you've got a front face screenshot of him in one of the FMVs then it would rock!)

Secondly,the legs....I not sure but they look like tree trunks,no offense,but yeah scale the feet a little,Im working on a Sephiroth sketch but I just cant get the clothes right....If I ever get to finish it you would know what to do....but still :) The robe sorta covers the legs so thats not much of a problem....

Great model,can't wait for it to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom