ok did everything i could...

Best answers
fowarded my ports, looked on steam site, and searched forums and i still can't get my dedicated server to show up when i search for it. I can add it to my favorites, and join it, but I don't think other people can see it when they browse the serverlist, or at least I can't.

Any help???

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
make sure sv_lan is 0 ;)

Best answers
are you doing that in your dedicated server window or from inside the server after you join? also make sure those ports that are fowarded are 27015 on UDP and TCP

Best answers
im doing sv_lan 0 from the dedicated server window and ive made sure 27015 and 27020 are both udp and tcp

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is your problem. Next time, address everything about your computer, esf, steam, hl, and internet and we can help you. We can't do jack **** when you say
fowarded my ports, looked on steam site, and searched forums and i still can't get my dedicated server to show up when i search for it. I can add it to my favorites, and join it, but I don't think other people can see it when they browse the serverlist, or at least I can't.

Any help???
That doesn't do jack ****. It only tells us you tried fixing your problem before asking. Big deal. We can't help you if you don't tell us anything.

Best answers
k...you can get pissed and type like your a badass!! i guess its ok if it makes you feel cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom