ok christmas money! 175!

Best answers
what should i do? buy Tribes 2 or quake 3 or any othergood game. what i want is a game with lots of DBZ mods! i might get both...hmm you guys help me out! please! i have 150 - about 175 dollars to spend:tired: :rolleyes:

Retired
Best answers
nice haul man. i got $815 in totasl this christmas and i'm looking to buy and x-box so i can finish my consoel collection

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
150, id get both and then some!, if u dont need the money for nething else just spend it on games. Im gonna spend my xmas money (£300) (400 us) on an xbox, when microsoft finaly relase them in the uk. Although i havne told my family yet, they reckon i should save it for the future (yeah right!!!).

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Darkness
815 i got 100 thats not fair how?
The reason i got so much is because i'm 1 of 2 kids in the whole family in which people have to buy gifts for. so they just gave me alot of money

Retired
Best answers
Tribes 2!! get that, i have it too. it ownz. i have it for 8 months now, and it's still not boring. it's way more teamplay than Q3.

Best answers
do you mean like the whole family or your household i have one brother and 2 cousins but i get 20 from the cousins and we give them only 20 so still thats pretty impressive lucky you:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Light Scream, ur even more spolit than i am!!! I thought id done well this year, but jesus 800 u dont live in italy or sumthing do u? where a loaf of bread costs 10 000 liera. Just a point!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im so glad to hear it. Ill go off and play with my gold plated train set now!!

Retired
Best answers
i got money from the whole family which consists of 13 people in total. the most i got from one person was 125 from my mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom