Oil in the muscles

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi guys i found images about this,some people inyect oil in the muscles for rise.the oil call Synthol.these people are crazy.please post your coment!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hell?

That just looks completely ridiculous. O:

You can totally tell they didn't get that ripped by normal means. At least not all the way.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that forumula used to be injected, but now i see they made it like a oil, its just discusting -_-, imagine the skin excess and the cracs after that thinf wears off

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I saw somthing similar to this on TLC (The Learning Channel) the program was entitled "The Man Whose Arms Exploded"

anyways his site http://www.greggvalentino.net/

Im not sure if that oil is what he was injecting but whatever it was it has a similar effect.......Id say not worth it looks horrible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am really shoked about this people,how an put this in his muscles.is really ugly

Best answers
Not gonna lie, the most impressive person I see here is the guy with a fanny pack.

Best answers
hi guys i found images about this,some people inyect oil in the muscles for rise.the oil call Synthol.these people are crazy.please post your coment!

The guy with the cap on is also wearing a fanny pack, just saying his body is the most impressive to me, huge biceps don't mean shit, anyone who works out will tell you that the majority of the work done by arms is tricep exertion, so those huge arms just look dumb IMO.

The guy with the fanny pack looks like he has a good all around strength though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy is probably stronger than all those other guys. The weird thing is though, am I the only one that thinks the left guy on the first image looks..exactly like Bruce Willis?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that you mention it, he does look a lot like him. At least, in that photo. I bet he normally doesn't. I guess it's just the take of the moment.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is SOO gross! :|

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
am I the only one that thinks the left guy on the first image looks..exactly like Bruce Willis?
Yes. I don't think he looks anything like Bruce Willis.

Gross and stupid to be honest. Why would you do that to yourself?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*recalls Yahtzee's comment on Chris Redfield smuggling cantaloupe melons in his upper arms*

Hmm...

Best answers
Looks like the cheap man's HGH.

**** that stuff... i'll stick to not cheating.
I'm pretty sure it's only superficial. No performance enhancement, just big nasty looking muscles. Seriously, they don't even look good.

Best answers
Haha yeah Brim i know, i was just making a joke. But seriously, i know some bodybuilders, and I'm almost positive they wouldn't want to put that **** in their muscles.

Its more like the expensive man's creatine. =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. I don't think he looks anything like Bruce Willis.

Gross and stupid to be honest. Why would you do that to yourself?
Say again?

Especially in the top right picture. The same smirk, the same eyebrow that is slightly higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom