Best answers
ohhhh why not(models for dl)

well, since im done modeling, and these models will just go to waste, here u all go, note i didnt finish the ssj4 gogeta like i thought i would but trust me its fine ingame. enjoy

Model Page

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of those models are very very good.
I downloaded all of them :D
Your time and effort are appreciated :D

P.S. How bout a chigar and a waffle? No?

Best answers
thanks, thats where ssj3 will be as soon as emeka skins the mofo!!! if he doesnt do it this weekend ill do it, i dont have anything planned for sunday so i may take an hour or so to whip one up

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, can't wait to see it when its done. :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh* .. you gave up to early.. u had alot of pot... entail

Best answers
well these are some good models man

but where are the ssj vegeto and normal trunks and that stuff

Best answers
ssj vegetto is in the zip file with normal vegetto, and i didnt make a normal trunks

Best answers
im gonna d/l these :D ....anyways im gonna mess around and do some reskins if you dont mind...i wont rekin unless you want me to :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my pc

My pc is still broken fatman.well ill skin it then if its better then yours you can release it

Best answers
fatman, i don't think you should give up modelling, it's obvious you still want to carry on doing modelling and the like when you posted that you had nothing to do on sunday so you'll whip a skin up.. so why don't you just mode/skin some of the time.. instead of over commiting to it.. it's a shame to see your talent just disappear from the scene like that..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i

well i told him that already but he says he just doesnt want to do it anymore so leave it be

Best answers
yeah its just a matter of will like i said, i just dont feel like it anymore, i was only gonna skin the ssj3 so it wont go to waste, but yeah dude, reskin all u want, i dont mind

Best answers
aight coo...well aynwayz man hopefully you wont give up modeling for the rest of your life...maybe you'll pop out with something in time...:D good luck with your real life man and dont end up like me getting kicked out of schools and loosing friends its not very pretty but anywayz ill reskin these sometime and post some stuff later on :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah terror! you said you would have some time off in the weekend.

Best answers
ha ha well would u guys be mad if i just used my mystic gohans body for the skin? i know it aint too good, but in game it doesnt really make too huge a difference does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom