Best answers
the gogeta one don't work i tried it and put it as ssj goku then went ssj and just stayed as normal goku (not ssj) then tried putting it in the normal one... didn't work o and i didn't overwrite my old gokus i put the other ones in the dlls place

Best answers
u have to name the .mdl file the same as what the folder is called, like if u want him to be ssj goku, put ssj4gogeta in the ssjgoku folder, name ssjgoku as ssjgoku1 or something, then name ssj4gogeta as ssjgoku

Best answers
*Starts rocking back and foward* ss... s... ssj3.. goku... need.. new... ssj3 goku....

Best answers
its the same body skin i used for gohans so use ur imagination on the model skinned, and first what do u need the head for?

Best answers
well i figured id make an ussj trunks using my armored trunks, but never mind, im either make my own head or il use that of a friend of mine

Best answers
yeah i was gonna say, kinda defeats the purpose of makin a model if u just use peices of other models

Best answers
becomes more of an edit then i spose... styreta, your models are great except for the hair... looks kinda.. well, bland.. work on that and they will be good enough for official release..

fatman, do we get any pics of this goku? please?

Best answers
i say just hold your horses yall....geese.....its not very hard to wait for it :p

Best answers
thanks, i think im gonne upload a newer version with reskinned arms and pants tho, same with vegetto, i made an ssj vegetto with more spikes in his hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom