OHHH my tra la la

Best answers
Seen it before, was funny, posted on here, got my thread closed.

Meh, hope your thread doesnt suffer the same fate.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I closed it before, and if no one offers a real objection in the next however long I decide to wait, I will close it again. It's borderline with the AUP and it isn't very funny if at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont get it, whats this site suppost to be about? and whats the purpose of posting it? the song? i dont think thats funny at all.

Best answers
I don't get it, usally im pretty good at things like this, but i cant seriously think of anything wrong with the site o_O, maybe its cause its german or something

Best answers
The main thing thats funny about this is the singer, and what he does with his lips all the time. Its stupid really, but for some reason I found it amusing a little while back. Go look for the music vid on ebaumsworld[.com], theres more of that there.

Best answers
yeah i've heard this song. But i actually saw it on a website that had the video

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't find it funny and the video is borderline with the AUP regulations so I'll go ahead and close this again. I wont edit out the site, but the thread dies here. Too borderline, not funny enough to overlook the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom