oh the projects you think of when your sick(800x600 pics)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as the thread title implies im feeling a lil bit under the weather, and ive been spending alot of time at my computer desk so though idea struck me to make a high poly scene of my computer desk, my desk is fairly cluttered and i do plan on doing everything from the bag of potato chips to the handgun taped underneath, (dont ask),

i need to make a pepsi can skin and a coca cola C2 skin for the cans as well, as i got all those on my desk, got to make my speakers, my old video card, a few cd cases, a old bag of stale french fries, scanner, dvd cases, dishes, not to mention the computer monitor and keyboard,

keeping everythin in proper proportion seems like its gonna be the hardest thing to do,

aside from the bubbles on the can its an exact replica of the can sitting right next to my keyboard, i may or may not ad them but at the distance the final shot will be taken from, you wont miss them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turned out great, hope i can help you to get the refractions working, im still a newbie when it comes to max, but i did get reflections working, i hope i can do the same with refractions. GJ, Coke is the best evah! Kinda looks my desk when i get into a project.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great man :D if you want help with reflections and crap, let me know :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lookin very nice nuttzy, but....the cd's look a bit thick :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know the cds are a bit thick, but it wouldbe been a pain in the ass to make each individual one so i made just enough to give it the stacked apperance and let it be, the cd spindle is behind a bag of frios onmy desk anyways

Best answers
loooooool nice one nuttzy!
makes me wanna drink cola and burn disks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that looks really cool.
It almost looks like a picture of the stuff.

sirken

S
hehe u should work for a coka cola company designing cool lookin cans and stuff :p high poly stuff looks the best but looks even better wit a VERY NICE skin like that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom