Oh the Nostalgia! Long time no see, folks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder who here even remembers me XD.

Been a long time though. How many years? 3? Sheesh I don't even know. But it's good to see everyone again, even people who I had some trouble with in the past on this game and the forum.

I'm glad this game is still running strong. I had a bit of a nostalgia kick and remembered "oh yeah. I used to play that game ESF. I wonder how that's doing." Well here I am! And really, I'm interested in coming back.

How's everyone been doing over these last few years? I'm really pleased with the progress. The models I saw on the news page look fantastic. Everyone is really outdoing themselves.

Anyway, with the new DBZ game "Ultimate Tenkaichi" not really meeting my expectations and Raging Blast 2 having been rather dull, I wanted to come back and check out the DBZ game I played the most: this one. I'm looking forward to playing again, using Frieza and getting my ass kicked while re-learning the gameplay outside of throwing people into a barrage of Death Beams like I used to do. XD

(Disclaimer: I'll probably still do that >.>)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Murderer!

Last edited:
Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hey there welcome back

<-- phrack50 ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you. Welcome back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm reinstalling the game now, actually. I'm also glad to see ESF World still running.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm innocent! I never met that woman before in my life!
I can understand how you would forget about someone such as Kai, but to those of us who loved her, we'll never forget. ******* murderer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kai... OH! I forgot that group!

Hey, I could always bring it back o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo yo man loooooong time no see. I just remember you rocking Frieza like crazy and I also thought you dabbled in sprites.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogma neither forgives nor forgets. In his honor, I still hate you.

Hate,

Zeonix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo yo man loooooong time no see. I just remember you rocking Frieza like crazy and I also thought you dabbled in sprites.
Yeah. I played again today and maaaan I suck. But muscle memory came back and I got the controls I liked. I can do simple things but man oh man does my basic melee suck.

And Yeah I did sprites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom