oh the joys of sudden compter problems

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i downloaded the newest drivers for my videocard, (a gf4 64mb,...i need an agp compatible mobo badly)
and it said 30% performance increase, so i was like woohoo, i already run cs at 95-100 fps (unless i host the game),

then after i install the new drivers i run it at 60 smooth, never higher, never lower, even setting my fps higher with the fps_max 100 command didnt change anything, but if i set it lower it would use that,

i was getting pissed off at the whole thing, thinking te drivers ****ed with my settings and capped my fps at 60,

then i went and checked in my vid card settings, the new drivers set v sync on, heh, i turend it off and now i run it at 100 fps again,

sadly this took me more than a day to figure out, but i was surprised at running at smooth 60 fps with vsync on

Best answers
I am using a Geforce 3, and it still delievers me high framerates and beautiful image quality. I recommend using the 4109 drivers. The newer ones cause wierd issues with some of my games.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it caused some errors on me at first then they gradally just worked themselves out, eithe rthat or i got used to them i dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom