Oh NOES!not another gohan!

Best answers
wel,yeah this is my third teen gohan already,for fp this time.polycount is 1486 so far,i'll try to lower it a bit.maybe i'll give it a shot at uvmapping,i really need some practice :] .i need some comments before i start making the hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmm looks abit blocky, you just could move some wires and it will look alot better... the arms/shoulders seem abit strange... abiot to far from the body...now do da hair :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something looks a little weird with the proportions (messed up)...plus....
a little familier...
mind posting your refs?

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Something looks a little weird with the proportions (messed up)...plus....
a little familier...
mind posting your refs?
you think i''m ripping ?o_O.anyway here are my refs,credits to enix for the gohan budokai ref.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< i never liked the budokai models... also may you like to give creds. to enix for the refs?

nway try to work more on the ddrawn gohan for fixing the mesh into the right proporatoin.
>_< you have to find a style... also uhmm...na wait ill do a drawover

k...

all you got is just 1 highlight wire and 2 shado highlights in the legs..
you need 1 highlight and 2 midlight shadings.. it also will make the model look abit smoother and when you rotate the model in the flatshade view... you will see everywhee a highlight.. ;) so legs..need like 9 wirelines..

thats what i do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
>_< i never liked the budokai models... also may you like to give creds. to enix for the refs?

nway try to work more on the ddrawn gohan for fixing the mesh into the right proporatoin.
>_< you have to find a style... also uhmm...na wait ill do a drawover

k...

all you got is just 1 highlight wire and 2 shado highlights in the legs..
you need 1 highlight and 2 midlight shadings.. it also will make the model look abit smoother and when you rotate the model in the flatshade view... you will see everywhee a highlight.. ;) so legs..need like 9 wirelines..

thats what i do.
Pfft there's nothing wrong with it the way it is, or atleast nothing that can't be fixed with little more than some tweaks. hit me up on msn tomorrow Movento and i'll give you a hand fixing up the model. Might help ya learn a bit more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< loooooool i thought you would post some "pfft" shizzle right here... you told myself that my kakashi looked blocky by the way i done it but it was the same way like it´s here. -_-"

also its Movento choice not urs.

We all know how good you are -_- ....

MOvento its up to you... choose urself...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I simply offered him help, you moron. I've helped movento like this before and was simply making it known that I would do it again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
calm down both of you.

as for the model. i think that youve modeled the clothes, but forgotten theres a person underneath them. always think of the human form and then how the clothing will hang on that form.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol...

What exactly is that? It looks like Krillin or Piccolo. The model sucks tbh. There's so much that can be fixed. The Gi, the legs, the head, the feet, and the arms. May I get a screenshot without the wireframe, and just colored polies. And no renders too please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom