oh noes! another open challenge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall ref this battle to the best of three rounds.

The venue shall be in the center of Times Square, New York, where a big celebration is being held. The place is crowded with cars, people, and camera men, and buildings, and anything else you could think of that would be in the middle of one of the biggest cities on the east cost.

Have Fun.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come and claim me if you can, you weak piece of nothingness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt expect a guy with so much seksyness to answer my call, so i'll expect a sekksy match from you,
/me shakes hand
well, lets hope that sword of truth and sekksyness can live up two its name, your gonna need it this time round :|

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, i'd expect something like that from a low life asian guy with bleached hair. Soon your prety bleached hair will be drenched in your own blood.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-ROUND ONE-

“TWENTY!!”

The bustling crowd’s voice boomed down the busy streets, the towering buildings amplifying the cheer into a mighty roar. Shijing couldn’t help but to investigate what was causing such a crowd to amass in the Times Square.

“FIFTEEN!”

The boom caused shijings ears to nearly burst as he walked round the corner, blinded by the lights; he stumbled into various gatherers who shoved him away without paying attention.

“TEN!!”

Shijings eyes slowly come into focus; in the centre of the immense crowd is a relatively large stage, but he cannot view what’s standing upon the stage.

“FIVE!!!”

His ears had become use to the mass of cheers and clapping, the lights dimmed as if to show something about to be revealed, to his left was a vividly coloured poster, stating the words “prepare yourselves for a new era! Today in New York’s times square the twenty men who will reshape this world for the better of mankind prepare to reveal themselves to the world for the first time!”

“ONE!!!!”

The red curtain covering the supposedly mighty figures shot up, a sudden silence stuck the once screaming crowd, not one of awe, but more of fear. Shijings eyes finally focused to the stage, upon the stage were twenty gore covered stakes, whom the twenty men have had there heads impaled upon to reveal there bloody, pain ridden faces to the public, amidst the clash of white linen and claret blood stood a tall figure, who’s long blond hair billowed in the fresh wind, in his left hand was a mighty, blood smitten sword, “I recognise that sword..” Shijing pondered for a moment as the crowd was still frozen in terror. An old scar upon his back throbbed in pain “you WERE one of them then…” he thought to himself in anger.

The posing figure spoke quaintly to the still silent crowd. “Today you have witness judgement on these petty creatures. They were nothing but weak media pumped fools, the only judgement I saw fitting was to render there foul deceptive heads from there bodies. May you learn from this lesson people!”

The crowd suddenly broke into panic and fled down the bustling streets, within a few moments, the streets were empty. Shijing still stood in his place, seething with fury.

“Cold Steel, remember me?!” shouted Shijing, “ah, the only person who still stands after meeting the sharp edge my blade, I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again..” cold steel coolly replied.

With lightning speed, Shijing launched a set of kokuza at cold steel, who quickly replied by deflecting them with a swing of his mighty sword. “Your more than looks it seems then...” Shijing grunted. “How charming! But charming isn’t the way to go with me, the only way to go with me is that your life of lies with the edge of my blade!” cold steel bellowed.

With a mighty leap, cold steel set him self ten feet into the air from the stand, he lifted his blade into striking position and bore it down upon the still surprised Shijing, but he managed to lunge out of the way just in time, the road around the impact shattered with ease. “Little worm, I’ll catch you eventually!” cold steel roared. Shijing quickly replied with a slash from his Shinto Wakizashi, though its edge is blunted from previous fights, still managed to render the back of cold steels gleaming armour in two, a small trickle of blood hit the ground where they stood. “Now you’ve done it! You’ve made me frown! This glorious face isn’t for being angry!!” with all his might, cold steel swung his blade toward Shijing, he reacted by jumping behind a nearby hotdog stand, the blade still came and battered Shijing with the hotdog stand through the wall of a large building.

Shijing lay there for a moment, and as he stood back up, he felt his arm sag below him; with a quick pop he fixed his dislocated shoulder. “That blade is really strong, I need to be more careful, and the prettyboy might have another trick up his sleeve...” Shijing thought to himself. Outside, amidst the dust and rubble, cold steel still stood, holding his blade defiantly, waiting for the dust to recede so he can attack again, Shijing could sense that he was struggling to see through the dust as he would of attacked by now, he pulled out his last kokuza, then threw it blindly through the dust, it hit home with cold steels right bracer, breaking it off and confusing cold steel for a precious moment.

Shijing jumped through the dust and rubble with his wakizashi in hand, as cold steel was still wondering what had just happened to his immaculate armour, Shijing landed silently behind him, with a swift slash, he performed his Shinto kireme upon cold steels exposed right arm, the blade left a large wound in its path. Obviously this caught cold steels attention, who swung the blunt edge of his blade backward, making contact with shijings lower waste, the impact shattered his lower left rib and sent him into the air. Cold steel quickly caught him with his bloodied hand round the neck and held him in place. “be careful where you place that old toy next time, or will there be a next time? We shall see soon” cold steel thrust his blade into the ground, and then threw a punch into shijings battered ribs. He let out a yelp followed by a small gout of blood. “like it huh?” cold steel sneered then threw another punch, but before it could land, shijings left wooden geta struck cold steels face, then again with the other geta. Cold steels grip loosened and Shijing took the moment to release himself and lunged both of his geta’s into cold steels chest, sending both combatants flying apart, Shijing landed on the empty road while cold steel smashed head first into a nearby car. Silence came for a moment as they lay there. Shijing stumbled to his feet and so did cold steel. He gripped his great sword and took his stance, Shijing followed. “Humph, look what you’ve done to me… you’ve split a nail!! Now I’ll split your head in two!!” cold steel bellowed.

Shijing thought to himself “I could summon kairte, but in a city like this, It would possess my body and seek more flesh... I wish not for people to die with my needs, I’ll have to make do with his damned wakizashi for now...”
Once again cold steel raised his bloody sword above his head and took a quaint pose, as if this whole thing was one big glamour show... Shijing tryed not to laugh and focused himself for another bloody challenge from cold steel...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a warm sunny afternoon on Time Square. The sun was shining very bright, it's light was reflecting on the

towering glass buildings. The heat was unbearable. Lot's of people were gathering on Time Square. Right in

front of them was a large stage. What was on the stage remained hidden with large heavy red curtains. However,

there was a smell coming from behind the curtains. Death!

Cold Steel walked up the stairs to the stage. He remembered that just a few days ago, he made short work of

a large group of criminals, who violently stepped on his dream of peace. Killing, raping and robbing wherever they went. They had to be stopped, and so they were. Cold Steel brought twenty of their severed heads with him, to show everyone the prize of the sins these criminals had committed.

The piercing stench of death was all over Time Square. The crowd somehow knew what was waiting behind the

curtains. Their faces were written with fear, and unease. Suddenly the curtains were lifted. Some people

started to vomit. Twenty staked head had been placed in a line on the stage. From the side Cold Steel entered the stage. He walked to the middle of the stage, and then stopped. The sun reflected on his armour. He

lifted his mighty sword wich was still stained with the blood of the criminals he had slain. "Hear me, my dear people!" "Today will be the day, that this world will finally know justice and order!"

Suddenly Cold Steel felt he was being watched, allthough many eyes were looking his way, he felt someone

familliar was near, someone hostile. He looked around and tried to find the source of his unease, but there

were too many people. Then he saw a bleached haircut. Memories were flashing through his head, "There's no

doubt, it's him."

"There's no holding back, I have to take him out now, once and for all." Cold Steel then lifted his sword and with great velocity he thrusted towards his nemesis. Cold Steel jumped up, and with a mighty slash, he swung the sword downwards. His enemy, barely dodged it, and jumped backwards. "Damn you! Shijing! You won't be so lucky next time!" Allthough Cold Steel's sword missed the target, it struck the concrete with brutal force. Debris was flying up, and launched to random directions.

A small but sharp piece of concrete flew towards a defensive Shijing, he never expected Cold Steel could have

gained such speed. He tought: "The fool is even better then before. With that speed, one hit with that sword can cut a wild boar in half!" Shijing got caught off guard. The piece of concrete hit Shijing's face, and made a straight cut in his cheek. Blood was slowly pouring out of his wound. Shijing wiped it off with two vingers and licked it up. With a sadistic grin on his face he said "Tasty!"

"That's disgusting!" said Cold Steel. Shijing laughed "You haven't seen nothing yet." Cold Steel grinned "Oh,

but I've seen enough, this is the last time you pull off something disgusting like that in front of me, the

next time you see my sword upclose, it's cleaving your guts."

"Wrong! The next time I see that ridiculously large sword of yours, it will be on the ground, along with you!"

A strong wind blew through Cold Steel's long blond hair, his face was determined. Once again he lifted his sword, but this time he did not move. Thick dark clouds were emerging above the city, the crowd was looking up. The sun was gone, darkness was covering the city. The sky started to flash, and lighting started to strike at the top of the buildings. In the middle of this unnatural storm, energy started to gather, in the middle of these thick dark clouds, static electricity was building up, and started to glow brightly.

The sky started to scream, the noise was unbearable, thousands of lightning flashes came down, as if it was

rain. Windows seemed to be glowing brightly by the many reflections of the lightning flashes. Then the energy was released, with a final enormous strike, lighting came down, and struck Cold Steel.
The smoke started to clear up. Surprisingly Cold Steel still stood there. He was surrounded by light, small

charges of lightning were flowing around him. Shijing was shocked "Damn it! What sorcery is this!?" Suddenly Cold Steel charged towards Shijing and lifted his greatsword again. "Let the Lord guide my wrath!" Yelled Cold Steel. Shijing then leaped backwards, and caught himself trapped. There was a wall behind him. Cold Steel kept charging towards Shijing, he jumped up, and aimed at Shijing's head, instead he struck Shijing in his shoulder, as shijing managed to move his head to the side. The result however, was devastating, not only was Cold Steel's mighty sword thrusted deep inside Shijing's Torso, it burned. Cold Steel's sword was heated by the lightning he had been struck with.

Shijing's face was written with pain. He was seated against a wall. Cold Steel slowly pulled his sword out of the pulverised shoulder. Shijing moaned, in pain. He lifted his head and said "I see... You are too strong for me now." Cold Steel grinned, and looked satisfied. But what he didn't know, was that Shijing was performing his trumphcard behind his back. Not aware of the danger Cold Steel said: "I knew you would have realized it soon or later." "Ever since the time I was defeated by you, it just haunted my mind over and over, I promised myself, the next time you and I would meet, the odds would be on my side."

While Cold Steel kept bragging up, Shijing made poses with his good hand, behind his back. Untill a pentagram appeared underneath him. Feeling superior to Shijing, Cold Steel refused to look at him, instead he looked up at the sky, while telling Shijing of all he went through, to get this far. The pentagram started to flicker. "Too late!" said Shijing with a grin on his face.

"What do you mean, to late?" Said Cold Steel, who realized something fishy was going on. Shijing said:"You naive fool! You should have canceled your victory dance." Cold Steel looked down and saw the pentagram. Not only was Shijing's enormous wound healing instantly, he was metamorphing. Thick smoke started to surround Shijing. Cold Steel took 3 steps backwards. And could only imagine what would happen next.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow nice job for both of you, but Cold Steel you had some grammical problems, and wasn't describsive enough to take down shijing. Somehow, I think that you misread the rules and posted somewhat of the same story as Shijing. It was suppose to be a differant story for the first round. Shijing, you had a few errors as well, but your imagination and choice of words took up for it.

Shijing takes round one.
Cold-Steel must write off Shijing's first round. You may continue untill one of you has won 2 of 3 rounds.

But still, good job to both of you.

A tip to the steele: Try to make your sentences a little longer and try to stay away from the short sentences. Use your great deal of imagination and show shijing what you are really made of in round 2.

Good luck ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, it was my first time doing this. so i didn't expect to win anyway. However, now i know the rules, I will not be beaten so easily again. Prepare yourself Shijing, this time i'll show you every bloody corner of Times Square. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-ROUND TWO-

“Now, prepare to feel a whole new world of pain!” cold steel chuckled

“Cold steel has finally started to make his move…” Shijing thought.

Then cold steel stopped again. “What? Cant you decide?” Shijing shouted with an aggressive tone. “I am, you’ve just got to pay more attention, I have more than this blade you know...” cold steel replied.

“I don’t see anything…” Shijing pondered. He worked his way up cold steels body trying to find his new secret weapon, but to no avail, once again he just locked sights with cold steel.

“Cant find it? Let me show you, silly!” cold steel was starting to smile, in a sort of disturbing way; Shijings Goosebumps came up at the thought of a super surprise attack. Cold steel then did a quick little twirl, as if he was off some corny advert, and then looked Shijing straight into the eyes, then winked.

“Is that it? You’re more stupid than you seem then...” Shijing blurted out at cold steel in a sense of false security. “Well, come and get me then, I’m not going to move out of the way.” Cold steel stated. “I’ll make you regret that offer!” Shijing roared, then prepared to run.

Both combatants stood frozen as the wind blew a few adverts and papers around. Shijings defiant face turned to one of confusion. “M...my body! Why can’t I move?” Shijing stated in a manner of frustration. “Here, you really must pay attention; all of this was in that little wink I performed. That move fills your body with doubt and refusal to attack me, effectively paralyzing you, just so I can kick your little butt around these streets a bit more.” Cold steel started laughing.

“why you! How can this be fair?” Shijing shouted with anger. “enough of the chit chat, time to render you nothing but a stain, but first, let me tenderise you up a little, beat into you that looks do count after all..” cold steel cracked his knuckles in delight.

Cold steel simply walked up to Shijing and placed his elbow into his face, sending him to the ground, cracking the sidewalk with his head. “Ouch….be...” before Shijing could finish his speech cold steel places his foot on his temple, pushing down unto the sidewalk. “I want to see your head pop now.. who needs a sword when I could crush you like the bug you are..” his pushed harder with his boot, Shijing let out a whelp of pain as he could feel his head caving in. suddenly he regained control of his arm and sent his fist into the unexpecting crotch on cold steel, immediately he fell to the ground “my groin!!” cold steel's wailing was worse than the crowd.

Slowly shijings body started to respond from cold steels little trick. “it seems the immense pain from that boot of yours caused my body to snap out of your little spell, I guess I’ll have to return the favour…” before Shijing could place his geta on cold steel’s head, he received a blow between the legs too, Sending him reeling back in pain.

Both combatants got back up rather slowly. “Damm this world and there cheap moves” cold steel moaned, “I guess I’ll have to just do things the messy way after all..” he pulled his great sword from the concrete, Shijing readied his fathers wakizashi.

“Die maggot!!” cold steel called out as he raced towards Shijing with his great sword in hand. “I’d like to see you get me with the same tactic more than once.” Shijing sneered. Once again cold steel raised his sword to his side and swung. Shijing quickly jumped over the swinging blade and drove his wakizashi into cold steels arm. The sudden attack loosened cold steels grip on his sword and it shot across the road through a concrete wall, wedging itself in a steel security door.

A small gout of blood covered Shijing as he attempted to remove his blade, cold steel replied by throwing his other arm at Shijing knocking him to the ground then kicking him across the road, “no! you pierced my beautiful body! How dare you! It… it hurts!” cold steel then slowly dragged out the blade and threw it away. “Humph, I guess its down to how much I can pummel you up then...” cold steel took a more serious stance and prepare himself. Shijing followed and took his combat stance. Both then lunged towards each other, shijings left fist making contact with cold steels head while cold steel hit home with shijings guts, both fell and held themselves from the impact. Shijing recovered first and landed an uppercut on cold steels chin, sending him backwards, before he could land, Shijing caught his legs, span him round three times then launched him towards a nearby lamppost, sending cold steel clean through it and unto the ground. The lamppost toppled over onto the unexpecting shijing, trapping him under the wreckage.

“Well, that backfired didn’t it?” cold steel coolly replied, he then bent down and pulled Shijing up by his neck to face height “once again, let me bring you death” cold steel then buried his bloody hand into shijings guts, Shijing gargled blood and almost passed out, once again the fist led home into his belly, causing a numbness throughout his body, he stopped moving. With a sudden spasm of life, Shijing lunged his legs at cold steels crotch, releasing himself from his grip.

“Why. Why?? whats with hitting me in the groin!! This is my life! I’ll end it the way I want it to! embrave death you insolent maggot!! Death is too minor to such a disgrace to mankind! you should be glad this is all im going to do!!” cold steel worked himself into a seething fury and sent himself with all he had towards Shijing.

“What!!!” Shijing barely had time to speak as cold steel charged into him, sending him through another wall. He lay there in a similar position, “this is how it felt that day. But not again…not...” cold steel quickly recovered from his previous charge and lunged through the rubble, he grabbed Shijing and swung him out onto the street. “Lets see that crippled body of yours put up a fight again!” cold steel plucked his blade from the steel door inside the building and walked out.

Below Shijing was his fathers wakizashi “maybe this old thing actually has some luck in it then...” he quickly slipped it up the sleeve of his kimono and stood slowly up, before he could blink, he saw the glint of light reflect off the rapidly decending sword of cold steel, and narrowly dodged it. he then sent his elbow into cold steels chest, sending him reeling backward, Shijing took the moment to find a more suitable surrounding to end this, and get some time for cold steel to cool off, then he’ll exact his lifelong revenge.

Shijing dashed toward the nearest building and lunged into the elevator. He pressed the top floor key and waited... “Mff.. where are you… there!” outside the steel doors cold steel roared and started battering the elevator doors, then finally the engine kicked in and the elevator started to ascend. “What? Get back here! Chicken!” cold steel roared in frustration and started to run up the endless flights of stairs. The quaint music playing in the elevator and the sheer scale of the building gave Shijing time to wind down and concentrate. *bing* “top floor, watch your step please.” The elevator spoke in a tinny voice, shijings stepped out and walked up to the edge, “hmm.. I cant see him.. maybe he’s took the stairs after me..” suddenly the fire escape blew off its hinges to reveal an exhausted cold steel.. “Don’t …run …” he just managed to speak as he caught his breath.

“We end this here, now…” Shijing stated in a calm and prepared voice, “I know, and I’ll make it quick for you…” Cold steel replied, also prepared and cool. He cracked his knuckles and prepared his blade. both opponents ran towards each other, cold steel thrusted his blade at shijing, the blade nicked his waist, drawing a minor amount of blood. Shijing surprised cold steel as the old wakizashi slipped into his grip and he plunged it as deep as he could into cold steels unsuspecting torso, both characters froze, staring into each others face. they slipped to there knees, “you... you…” cold steel coughed more blood and pushed Shijing away. he then stood up. “I wont die by a fool like you, I said its my life… and I’ll end it as I please!” in one last attempt to defy Shijing, he stumbled to to edge of the building and turned around to face him. he spread his arms out, lent back and let gravity take him. “It’s my choice…” cold steel whispered as he fell story after story towards the stand he started in. Shijing turned and walked, he barley blinked as the crash and splinters from the stage could be heard. "finally, i exact my revenge" shijing thought, He then took himself down the flights of stairs. “I’m going to need that blade of mine, I’d better retrieve it” sunlight peeked over the horizon as he walked out the doors, "daytime already.." he thought to himself. Shijing walked over to the stand, dust was still in the air, he braced himself either way, had cold steel defied him by surviving? or passed away? The dust finally resided, as he looked down the hole from the impact, he saw what he wanted. Cold steel had landed on the twenty men’s stakes; each one had impaled him at various points throughout his body, in a sick sort of way, they all got what they wanted, revenge. Shijing bent down and plucked his fathers blade from the disfigured body and placed it in its rightful sheath. "goodbye cold steel, may hell have a vague welcoming for you.." shijing walked off down the street. The silence was only broken by the sirens of the NYPD squad cars echoing throughout the empty streets.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but i'm rather busy atm. This match goes to you aswell shijing. You won.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O~

i could wait.. buut if you insist, i wanted to see your own writing ;\

hooray for me then i guesses.. :|

/me deals cold steels rep loss and pokes cold steel to knock up my rep

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put it on the wait then. I'm really busy atm, and i hate to loose. Whenever i have the time, i'll write my last prayers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O~
you confuse me too easly ;O

anyways, i knocked your rep down already when you posted defeat, dunno if i can reverse it D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me does so

so get that final piece up squeezy pleasy cold steel :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom