oh my gosh i suck! :P

Best answers
Your welcome ^_^

But make more and be shure to upload them :p
I am shure that every pic sould be bether than the last one....

Trust me ... There will be a point were you tihnk OH MY GOD i remeber the time when i coudent do that right... Or OH MY GOD i understadn how to do that....

That is the best moments of drawing...(Exept when the pic is finished and it NICE! ) ^_^

Best answers
HEY YOU'RE REALLY GOOD !!! If I wouldn't know better, I'd say your the co-worker who made Chin Chan :D but the beam could do better o_O
it looks like ... it looks like a flower, or a penus which is amputated and 2 balls were added. but i's pretty neat :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MasterTrix said:
HEY YOU'RE REALLY GOOD !!! If I wouldn't know better, I'd say your the co-worker who made Chin Chan :D but the beam could do better o_O
it looks like ... it looks like a flower, or a penus which is amputated and 2 balls were added. but i's pretty neat :)
god i jsut straight out laughed at that idea. lmfao

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm not sure that beam is appropriate for children XD

work on it. :D

Best answers
LoL.. You guys dont even know how to comment on his skills so he can improve.. Figures..

Personally, i think that the hair and pants have been drawn very well, the pants being the perfect part. I can definatly see that you ended off the torso quickly aswell, or if you didnt then you may want to look at anatomy abit closer to make it look more realistic..

Apart from the exploding penis and inept arms,queer nose and awkwardly faced feet.. I'd say it was a good drawing.

Great casual sketch :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Denominator said:
LoL.. You guys dont even know how to comment on his skills so he can improve.. Figures..

Personally, i think that the hair and pants have been drawn very well, the pants being the perfect part. I can definatly see that you ended off the torso quickly aswell, or if you didnt then you may want to look at anatomy abit closer to make it look more realistic..

Apart from the exploding penis and inept arms,queer nose and awkwardly faced feet.. I'd say it was a good drawing.

Great casual sketch :p
LMFAO exploding penis... LMFAO

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks at title*

Your allmighty honest about yourself.

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
You're doing a pretty good job of bloasting yourself. :\
lol. I sure am ;).

And I wasn't sure if it was you or not...Teknik...till I saw "originally posted by teh tron". :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it :) GJ keep it up and make a new beam o_O

THe character itself is quite nice :) Funny looking face and so gj again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm...does the beam looks like a penis and balls or is it just me? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marauder said:
umm...does the beam looks like a penis and balls or is it just me? o_O
rofl i've gone over this many times. do you not read around the drawing?! basically it was like the last few minutes of class and i had to finish it up -_-;;

Best answers
he must have a hard life having a **** on his hand lol but ad sides from from the beam that its a good pic better what i can draw anyway so i give it :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: 4/5

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offense, but the hand thats not firing the beam looks wierd. He looks like he is ghay...

Best answers
Person above i agree with ya. But ya cant do comedy forever. My advice to you is to visit your local Libiary and borrow a "How to draw Manga" book. There quite helpful. They dont teach you just how to draw but how to express the enviroment and blah blah blah. I can say more crap. But there not really relevent lol. Just a lil advice :p

You got potential. And your potential can only be sized by your passion. As long as ya got passion blah blah again. More crap. Im just saying keep at it you got forever to learn. Even if ya suck that bad :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom