Oh... My... GOD!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey... I'm a ninja ;_;

Anyways, that site kicks ass o/. I must adapt to its ways.

Best answers
look at this........
got it from the author section....i hope this kid is just making a joke out of this site... if this is his serious self then i will loose all faith in humanity

Robert Hamburger has a black belt in Street Fighter 2 and a second degree black belt in Mortal Kombat 1-3. He can kick or punch the wall without feeling pain. He has studied ninjas for several weeks and has watched a bunch of movies about them. Robert lives with a bunch of hot babes and porks them whenever he wants.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people are like... Fake minions ;o

Btw.. Who wouldn't want to steal from 7 11? That place is hella easy to steal from, and has chips o/

And uhh.. Future SSJ_Gohan I hope you know you're not gohan. And how old are you, I would like to know.

Ninjas ftw o/ They will rule all of 7 11!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, your a wannabe minion dream >;|

the site is funny, the movie isnt =/

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Btw.. Who wouldn't want to steal from 7 11? That place is hella easy to steal from, and has chips o/
Lol, you are like you always steal from there.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, it's a joke site, and possibly one of the causes of the popularity of ninjas.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, checked out the site, he thinks he is actually a ninja? Or actually plays like one and steals stuff? He's really crazy then. I hope the cops get him, so he can put some time in jail, guess his ninja days would be over then.

Who would be stupid enough to pretend as a ninja, and go all crazy? I mean, people of course "play" as they are dragonballz, hell, i ever saw last week some kids playing on the street, and if i am correct, they were fusing, and even going "super saiyan"... lol, very bizar world this is.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft you're all stupid if you think realultimatepower is stupid. You stupid people you. :p

ninja's kick ass. I'm a 100th degree black belt in mortal kombat :D

(c) kickin' yo ass sinse 1991

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This site is old as ****.

Funny ****, though. :p

"Ninjas are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet."

Best answers
He says in his "To all the stupid people" letter that you shouldn't believe everything you read.

He's right. I'm not believing him or that site since I STUDIED a bit of Ninja thngs D: And just because I studied it doesn't mean I know what I studied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom