OH MAH EFFIN' GAHH!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!! I got a car!!

2006 Mazda3 I model- I want to make love to it's tail pipe. I haven't got it yet, I special ordered for a silver with black interior (Orgasmic I know)

Those other cars are my Dad's, this is MY very first, brand spanking new car. And I love it, i'll upload pics as soon as i get it

Haggled down from $15,150 to $14,200 then you add taxes it came to be about $15,600, I can thank my Grandfather for this

I keep editing this, I can't stop thinking about it and keep getting excited. (In my pants)

http://www.edmunds.com/new/research/mazda/mazda3.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not even allowed to drive, and even I hate you.

Not really, though. :3

Congratulations on getting you first car! <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i can say is you have a great grandfather :) not bad for a first car :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's a graduation present, cuz I'm... you know graduating :D Thanks everyone, Sicron and Hybs, you know I love you. Not as much as my new car, but I love you.

And I hate Fords, but hey, at least you have a car :)

Best answers
Tbh FP, I think you didn't alone rape the word "spoiled" but left it faaaaar behind to let it rot in hell...I've seen the previous cars you have, they weren't really yours but still to have two cars to your disposal that were far from being called average was already impressive, but NOW to somehow buy another car that even a hard working labourer can't afford... <o></o>
But I don’t mind if your family is rich and stuff, and let you buy this expensive stuff for your age.<o></o>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to somehow buy another car that even a hard working labourer can't afford...
Try being a skilled labourer, it pays more.

Congrats on the car, Phonics, some of us have to bike everywhere.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
broli said:
Tbh FP, I think you didn't alone rape the word "spoiled" but left it faaaaar behind to let it rot in hell...I've seen the previous cars you have, they weren't really yours but still to have two cars to your disposal that were far from being called average was already impressive, but NOW to somehow buy another car that even a hard working labourer can't afford... <o></o>
But I don?t mind if your family is rich and stuff, and let you buy this expensive stuff for your age.<o></o>
Heh, you don't know the entire story. We have an '01 Nissan Pathfinder to tow the boat, and for up in the Rockies (you never know when it will snow and the four wheel drive will be handy) This car I just bought my grandfather got for me. He sent me two checks for $7,500 each. So that's a total of $15,000. I used the rest of my savings from working at Subway to pay the extra $600. Which was going toward my new computer. Like I said it's a graduation present from my Grandfather to me. He's the rich one in the family- He owns a porche =/

The Infiniti G35 we had to sell, my Dad couldn't afford the gas. Which I really hated that he had to sell it. But meh. So we've been sharing the Pathfinder for some time now. (He wouldn't let me drive the G, and for good reason too)

Finally I have a car to call my own. And it owns :)

For refrence of me being "rich". My Dad's a Captain for United Airlines. When I lived in the east coast, and went to a private school (where all the girls HAD to wear miniskirts [god yes]) we were rich. My Dad was making 250,000 a year. Then 9/11 happened, he makes 90,000 a year, while paying a good 4,000 a month in child support. He doesn't bring home a lot of money. I'm not rich. I wouldn't even be considering a car if it wasn't for my Grandfather.

Best answers
Can I have one of your older cars? I dont think the Beretta is gonna run any time soon...

Our minivan just broke down (blown head gasket). I might repair the head gasket, and put the mini van engine in the Beretta.

Right now the Beretta has a 3100 SFI, and the minivan has a 3400 SFI...

Anywho, congratulations. Give us (me) specs on it man.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sure hope it's University/College graduation. High School isn't exactly a difficult feat in and of itself.

Grats on the car either way.

I think when I graduate my parents are gonna buy me a vacation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I sure hope it's University/College graduation. High School isn't exactly a difficult feat in and of itself.

Grats on the car either way.

I think when I graduate my parents are gonna buy me a vacation.
A vacation is the perfect college grad present.

No, it's a high school grad present. It's a difficult feat if you are in all A.P classes with a part time job =/

@WS: the only other car I have is the Pathfinder, which my dad is going to be driving now. I wish the Mazda3 came in a coupe, but unfortunately it doesn't =/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes graduating from High School, Optimus. (Phoenix pre-empted me o.0)

Know what I'm getting when I graduate? 3 suitcases. I'm moving the **** out.

Oh please, Phoenix. AP classes are nothing. The worst part about taking AP classes is that you have to pay to take the AP tests. The rest is pie.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I brought it home =x

So I guess I'll tell you some shtuff about it.

It's the 2006 Mazda3 i model. It's the basic model. So no power windows, no power locks. Nada. Bought it for a solid $15,615.07. It is a beauty, and driving it gives you that "Holy **** I ****ing rock" feeling. The clutch for that specific car comes out a bit too far. About 3/4 all the way out, which I don't prefer, although it is in the general range it should be in. Getting it into first gear is like cutting butter with a warm knife no matter what speed you're going, same with reverse (which is always a plus)

Exterior
Length: 178.3 in. Width: 69.1 in.
Height: 57.7 in. Wheel Base: 103.9 in.
Ground Clearance: 5.7 in. Curb Weight: 2696 lbs.
Interior
Front Head Room: 39.1 in. Front Hip Room: 54.9 in.
Front Shoulder Room: 54.9 in. Rear Head Room: 37.4 in.
Rear Shoulder Room: 54 in. Rear Hip Room: 53.9 in.
Front Leg Room: 41.9 in. Rear Leg Room: 36.3 in.
Luggage Capacity: 11.4 cu. ft. Maximum Cargo Capacity: 11 cu. ft.
Maximum Seating: 5
Performance Data

Performance
Base Number of Cylinders: 4 Base Engine Size: 2 liters
Base Engine Type: Inline 4 Horsepower: 150 hp
Max Horsepower: 6500 rpm Torque: 135 ft-lbs.
Max Torque: 4500 rpm Drive Type: FWD
Turning Circle: 34.1 ft.

Fuel Data

Fuel
Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 gal.
EPA Mileage Estimates: (City/Highway)
Manual: 28 mpg / 35 mpg
Range in Miles: (City/Highway)
Manual: 406 mi. / 507.5 mi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The rest is pie.
Correction, the rest is pi.

I'd like to know what kind of masochist takes AP classes. I took full IB in grade 10, and all I learned from them is that IB is for stupid people.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AP classes = college credits = more money in my pocket. ....the rest is pi. I should smite you -_-.

Best answers
Oh, nice gas mileage FP. I have 21/29 on my Beretta.... but that dont count because it likes to piss me off.

Your engine is kinda uncommon.. atleast to me it is. I dont hear about many 4 cylinder Inline engines making it in cars, must be the whole Mazda thing.

Anywho, have fun man. I know your excited bout it, just dont get too excited and end up cutting your **** on the tail pipe.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Oh, nice gas mileage FP. I have 21/29 on my Beretta.... but that dont count because it likes to piss me off.

Your engine is kinda uncommon.. atleast to me it is. I dont hear about many 4 cylinder Inline engines making it in cars, must be the whole Mazda thing.

Anywho, have fun man. I know your excited bout it, just dont get too excited and end up cutting your **** on the tail pipe.
^_^

It's a standard 4 cyl. double overhead cam varying valve timing engine =p The gas milage is just an average. If you're gentle to the engine and don't rev. to high (I usually shift at around 3,000 rpm, and keep it between 2, and 3,000 rpm- I should get much better gas milage. I'll let you all know once i fill the t ank :D

Inline just means that the pistons are in a line like ---- stead of something like a V4 which is as we all know shaped like a V.

I'm not Zeonix =/ AP classes for me are ****ing hard. I'm taking the AP tests now. The only nice thing about them is i get to miss like my first 3 classes. I've missed english piano and math 3 days in a row woo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom