OH MA GAWD SUPA HEROA!~?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plain clothes police officers in South Shields, England heard screaming from a house. They entered, and were attacked by burglars armed with hammers, knives, and chains. But...

As one of them stabbed at a Policeman with his knife, a mysterious do-gooder appeared from nowhere and attacked him with a samurai sword.

One of the burglars began running away but was stopped by the stranger who struck him on the arm with the sword.

Two of the criminals were arrested, but in true hero style the samurai disappeared before police could speak to him.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/News/NewsDisplay/tabid/209/articleID/18823/Default.aspx
Heh, I wanna be saved by a real life samurai! D:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I wanna be saved by a real life samurai! D:
Isn't it illegal to do something like that? Some guy comes out of no where with a Katana (usually classified as a Samurai sword), attacks some people with it, and becomes a hero?

Nice to see that they label the guy a Samurai for having a Katana.

Best answers
Wow dude!! That's soo awsome!! It's about dressing up in black and taking no more than 5 swings off your sword, then just run away!! But that's soo awsome!!!!!!

-GuZzie

Best answers
That's the coolest ****ing thing i've heard so far this year.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't it illegal to do something like that?
I'm not sure on the UK's laws on vigilantism, nor am I familiar with laws in the US regarding such. Anybody mind to fill us in if they know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It actually has to be premeditated to be considered a "vigilante" act. Vigilante acts themselves aren't really illegal, it's the underlying charges you can get with them (like conspiracy to commit assault/murder/etc.) that get vigilantes busted. Even so, if they are leaning towards justice (and aren't just crazy nuttos who want to be Batman and avoid due process or something) they tend to get reduced sentencing.

What the man did I think would qualify somewhere under self-defense, as it was a completely reactionary thing to a dangerous situation (even if it wasn't his life in danger). At the very least, I'm sure the police appreciated it. I can't imagine that guy getting into trouble.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that's awesome!

I would have loved to see the faces of those burglars XD

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought if I helped the police, I wouldn't get in trouble for carrying a katana around.
I'm glad they didn't get a good description of me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seem my actions have finally gone public. Better find a new disguise....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom